Chapter 7

A/N thanks so much for voting! It means so much to me and makes me want to write more!!

----------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

Shawn led me to the table, and if he wasn't holding my hand I would have probably turned back. I sat down am pulled out my phone for comfort. "Here you go." Shawn said and handed me a vanilla ice cream cone.

"We should probably get going it's almost two." Jack said when he pulled out his phone.

"My ride is here anyway, thanks for the amazing night." The girl who has been glued to chase all evening said.

"No problem" chase chuckled.

"It was good to meet all of you. Well some more than others" she smirked and looked right at me. I stood up and walked out into the parking lot. I made sure to go in the opposite direction as her but I ended up on the wrong side if the mall. I just took a breath to try and cal myself down. Who was that chick and I didn't do anything to her what is her problem. And chase is my best guy friend, and this girl is coming along and making him rude to me too.

I found myself walking in the direction I thought the van was parked. What if I was lost, I mean they would probably just leave me because I'm some girl they just met. I hope I didn't act like a crazed fan in front of them, even though I wanted to because they are all so adorable. I looked down at my phone to see I had been walking for 37 minutes and still hadn't found the car. Thank The Lord it isn't cold because then I would have a problem.

I came around the corner and finally saw the van. Jack was walking around the car, Nash chase and Cameron were in the car with the doors open, Shawn Matt and Erica were sitting up against the car and looked to be talking. I started to walk towards the van and I assume Cameron spotted me first because he started to run towards me. I stopped in place. He came up and wrapped me in a hug. His hugs are the best thing ever known to man. "Where were you?" He asked meeting my eyes but never letting me go.

"Walking around the mall" I looked away from his eyes "I went out on the opposite side."

"Well I'm glad you're okay" he said. he looked like he wanted to day more but instead he just smiled. He has the most beautiful smile. "Are you ready to go?" He said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes" I said and he led me to the car. Jack saw me and walked over and wrapped me up in his arms. I thought I noticed Cameron tense but I think I am imaging things.

"Did y'all get enough clothes for the week?" I asked.

"Yes we did, do you?" Matt asked and laughed.

"Ha-ha" I said and rolled my eyes. "I think we will get by"

"Come on guys get in the car" Shawn said

"Shawn don't tell us what to do" Matt said and punched Shawn on the shoulder. We all got in the car and the ride home was a lot quicker than the ride there. Chase still hasn't said anything to me. I don't know what is going on with him but we need to get over it before the performance tomorrow.

"After you" Shawn said and opened the door for me. I got out and everyone else Piled out of the car.

"Do you have a room key?" Erica asked me.

"You're kidding me right?" I looked at her

Nash and Cameron started to laugh. "No I'm not" she said

"Oh my gosh" is all I could say. I was already so tired and didn't want to go through all that trouble with the front desk.

"Do you happen to have one." Erica turned to chase. I would rather sleep in the lobby at this point than have chase help us. Did I really think that? why have I been so mean tonight?

"Yeah I do" chase said and rolled his eyes.

"Well that worked out well" Nash said.

"If you guys can't get in text us and you can crash in our room" Cameron said.

"Thanks guys we will let you know" Erica answered for me because I don't know why but I am at a loss for words.

"See you guys later then." Chase said and started walking towards the elevator. I just looked at everyone and followed after chase.

"I will be up in a minute." Erica called out behind me. I caught up to chase, but stayed behind him all the way to the elevator.

The doors opened and we both stepped inside. The silence is seriously killing me because chase and I are so close. He is my best friend, besides Erica, and so this whatever is going on is hurting my heart. I want to ask him about it but I can't find the words. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" is all I could say.

"Don't" he said and looked out the elevator into the lobby. The hotel had 17 floors and the elevator was clear and the hostel was set up in a square, so you could see the lobby.

"What?" I said. His tone and his expression hurt, I have never seen him like this.

"You were a total bitch all night, and I don't want to hear anything from you." he spit at me.

"I didn't do anything." I cried. Literally, I don't know where these tears are coming from.

"Well Rachel didn't seem to like you so you had to have done something." He said. Rachel, I guess that's the girls name. I didn't do anything or even say anything to her all night. Is she like brain washing him? I looked at the floor, I have no clue what to say to him.

"I didn't say anything to her" I croaked

"Okay yeah I believe it." he said sarcastically. His expression burned me in the stomach. We have been best friends for so long, what is going on now? Tears just kept flowing down my face.

Chase's POV

We stood there in the elevator, and tears poured down Taylor's face. The beautiful girl who I am so close to is standing in front if me so hurt, and my words hurt her. This afternoon after Taylor and Erica went to order pizza, I went to go back down to my room. Well when I was in the elevator I got a call from carter, so I went back up to the magcons boys room. There were girls all in there, I was getting ready to yell at them. How could they be up here with other girls when they had just met Taylor and Erica? Erica is pretty but Taylor is absolutely beautiful. They may not feel that way about Taylor, but I know she admires them.

I didn't really understand why she liked them until I met them. They are all such cool guys. Why the hell are there girls all in their hotel room though. I walked over to yell at all the guys sitting in a circle, but Rachel stopped me on my way there.

Rachel started telling me about how hot I was and we started talking, and just kept on. Rachel was pretty, but not anything compared to Taylor. Not even close. Before I knew it, hours had passed and we were going to the mall. I thought it would just be me Rachel and the guys, but Taylor and Erica had gotten in the car too. I wanted to make Taylor jealous so I went with it.

When we were in he mall Rachel and I had gone off and she started telling me all this crap about Taylor. I had known Taylor for so long, but all this crap Rachel was telling me made Taylor look like a bad person. Then she told me she was trying to make me jealous which sparked my fire. I was rude to Taylor the rest of the night and the rest is history.

Taylor stood in front of me crying. I wanted so badly to comfort her, but that shit she was playing with the boys to make me jealous, or at least that is what Rachel said, was pissing me off. I had always liked Taylor, but somehow Rachel had turned me against her. I didn't know what to do, so I was just cruel to her.

We stepped out of the elevator and walked to Taylor and Erica's room. I unlocked the door for her and she turned around and slammed the door in my face. Ouch. She is really mad at me, but she deserves it, right? Whatever it's like 3 in the morning. I walked down to my room and got in bed. I will deal with everything in the morning.