Chapter 12

Shawn and I sang say something first, then we sang I'm yours and hallelujah. I have always been in chorus, and sang around the house. I never thought anything of it until I sang with Shawn. He made me feel like I was good, but of course never as good as him.

When we finished the crowd went crazy. I felt hands on my hips and spun around to see Cameron smiling at me. He hugged me tightly and all the boys joined in the hug. When they all let go of me the announcer told all the screaming girls that the boys will be back.

"You are amazing" Cameron said to me when we had just gotten to the backstage room full of couches.

"Thanks" I said and looked to the ground. Singing around people makes me uncomfortable.

Jack j came and put his arm around my shoulders and whispered "you really did do good. Even if you don't think so."

I look up at him and smiled and nodded. Taylor patted me on the shoulder then was handed a microphone and told to get on stage to sing buckwild.

"Well I guess I will we you guys later." I smiled and headed towards the exit.

"Do you have to go?" Carter asked.

"Yeah I don't want to hold you up" I said

"I promise you're not" Cameron told me

"I am fine. Seriously. I will see you guys later" I said and walked out, not really sure if any of them said anything.

I walked outside and looked around at the big city and I stood here alone. "You didn't seriously think you were leaving alone did you?" I hear a voice from behind me

I turn around to see Hayes. "Hayes you don't need to come with me, I'm fine"

"Nah it's okay. All those girls are there to see the older guys anyway." He said and started walking.

"Are you sure?" I asked, starting after him.

"Positive." He smiled and we started to walk.

Shawn's POV

"Dude how did you get her to do that?" Cam asked me

"It took some convincing" I said and chuckled

"How did you get Bart to agree?" jack J asked me. Bart is the guy in charge of magcon. He is the owner and runner of it.

"He isn't here." I said to all the guys, staring at me. I knew I had gotten Taylor to sing on the day Bart was not here on the slight chance that he may not let her, so I didn't even ask.

"You didn't tell him?" Matt questioned

"No" I said

Nash put his arm around me and pulled my head into his armpit and started rubbing the top if my head with his knuckles while I struggled to get out of his grip. he was jut laughing and said "you are going to get into some trouble when he finds out"

"No because none of us are going to tell him right?" I questioned.

"Sure" Cameron said.

The rest of the day at magcon went by pretty fast, but I was so tired after. We all piled into the limo after the long day and the ride was pretty quiet because we were all so tired.

When we got back to the hotel, I headed up to Taylor's room to see how her day was, and honestly to have an excuse to talk to her again.

I knocked and she wasn't there. I just headed back up to my room so that I could just go to sleep.

I walked inside and saw Taylor sitting on the couch talking to Matt. I told them I was going to bed, then went into my room and went right to sleep.

Taylor's POV

My afternoon with Hayes was so much fun. He is like talking to someone you have known your entire life, not someone you met yesterday. We had just gotten back to the hotel, and Hayes went to his friends house he was staying at and the boys walked into the hotel as I was in the elevator. Cameron texted me to go up to their room, so I did.

When they got up there too, Cameron said that our date got rescheduled for tomorrow morning, but he still wouldn't tell me what it was.

All the guys went to bed, they looked pretty tired, except Matt who stayed up and talked to me. "I'm going to go back down to my room" I told him and he yawned and stood up. I hugged him then left the boys room to go down to my own.

I was in the elevator and I got a text from my sister it read:

I KNOW YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW BUT I COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU. JUST THE TWO OF US ARE GOING TO NEW YORK AND I GOT US TICKETS TO THAT MAGCON THING YOU WANTED TO GO TO!

I totally forgot my birthday was tomorrow, but that was so nice if my sister. To bad I already met the boys. But I am still going to go, And surprise them.

I walked got to my hotel room, texted my sister back, and crawled in bed. My mind raced with ideas if what my date could be tomorrow with Cameron, but eventually sleep took over.

-----------------------------

A/N

Sorry this is a filler chapter but it gets better I promise! Keep voting, love you guys!

Xoxo

Savannah M.