Chapter 9

Taylor's POV

I woke up alone in bed. I had had a dream about Cameron, and remembered our conversation last night.

I feel so stupid.

What the heck was I thinking?

Cameron Dallas could never like me. He has literally millions of girls just dying to meet him. I looked at the clock it read 9:47. I had gotten about 5 hours of sleep, no wonder I was so tired. I sat up and looked around the room. Cameron definitely was not in here, but neither is Erica so I know I didn't imagine that.

I just sat there. I can see myself in the mirror and my long braid looks crazy from sleeping in it all night. I took out the braid and re French braided it.

Then the door opened. It made me jump, and Cameron walked inside. "Sorry. I took your key and went up to my room to get clothes."

"Oh okay" I said and looked at the floor

"I ordered breakfast right before I left so it should be here soon." He said and put his clothes on the dresser.

"Thanks. How much do I owe you?" I asked him.

"Please." He said. "You don't owe me anything"

"I feel bad having you buy breakfast"

"Yeah I have to eat too." He said and I started to dig in my purse to find money to give to Cameron who is right, he probably doesn't need it but I feel guilty if I don't. "you're not paying me" he said.

"Fine" I sighed and he laughed. "What time do you have to leave here?"

"Well I got a call this morning that they are pushing it back an hour so I have like an hour and a half."

Before I could answer there was a know at the door and it was the guy with our food. We are fast, I didn't realize how hungry I was. "Thank you for breakfast" I told him.

"No problem. What time do you have to leave?"

"We don't have to be there until 3:30, but I should take Erica he stuff and start getting ready." I wasn't ready to leave Cameron

"Why don't you come get ready in our room. It's got a bigger mirror" he smiled.

"Okay let me grab my stuff" I laughed. I grabbed my cheer bag and Cameron started to laugh.

"Nice bag." He laughed at my nifinity backpack with bows attached to it

"Don't hate" I told him laughing.

"Lets go. Grab your key." He said and opened the door.

I grabbed my key and visions of chase letting me in last night as I cried popped onto my head. I pushed them out refusing to let that ruin my day.

In the elevator I looked down into crowds gathering in the lobby. "They are ready for you." I laughed.

"Yeah the crowds get bigger and bigger each time" I said looking out.

The elevator beeped and we stepped out and walked to their room. When we walked in all heads in the room turned to us. I looked down at my nike shorts and gray t shirt. Followed by the braid the almost reached my belly button.

"Hey Taylor." A bunch of the guys yelled.

"Hey guys" Cameron said from behind me and I laughed that no one had said hey to him.

"Hey Cameron." Shawn said. His voice makes me happy. I love his accent. And he is so sweet.

"Hey Shawn" Cameron said and laughed.