Chapter 18

A/N I did Change the name of this story so that other readers didn't think it was only cheer related!

Taylor's POV

"Join Magcon, um when?" I asked Bart

"Well you are still in school, yes?" He asked.

"Yes sir I graduate this May." I told him.

"Well then you can your with us this summer. we will go to a new place every week." He told me.

"That sounds fantastic sir." I told him.

"So you are going to do it?" He questioned my enthusiasm.

"Yes I am." I said. Wow. Spontaneous. I didn't even talk to my parents about it. They won't care. I'm 18 anyway.

"Wow this is fantastic." He said

"I also have tickets to the magcon in New York." I told him

"Oh, so I will see you next weekend?" he asked me.

"Yes you will." I told him.

"Alright well I am not going to tell the boys, so that will be our little secret" he said.

"Sounds good." I told him.

"Welcome aboard" he said and hung up.

Did that just happen? I thought to myself. This is insane. Will Erica be mad at me? I can't tell this to Erica yet. I will talk to Bart next weekend and see if I actually want to do this.

***

The week was slow. Going back to school was rough, as it always after a break. But the week was full of promposals that were always so fun to watch. I need to find a prom dress. But this weekend I need to focus on time with my sister.

"You ready for this weekend?" my sister asked me. I guess share is trying to make conversation since she can't have her phone on the plane. I love her, but she lives on her phone. I honestly don't know how she even does anything at college.

"Yes I'm very excited." I said to her.

"Since I'm the oldest, I get to call dibs on which guy I get." She said and I laughed. If only she knew I was spending all summer with them.

"Okay then." I said

"I get cam." She said

I just laughed. "Okay" I said sarcastically

"No seriously. You will be lucky if you even get to take a picture with him." She said.

"Whatever" I laughed.

"What guy do you want to see?" she asked me

"All of them" I replied

"You need to be more specific or it doesn't sound like you really care. Ohhh and jack gilinsky is mine too."

"Fine then Shawn or maybe Taylor or Matt." I said. "I seriously don't know."

"What about nash?" she asked.

"Erica likes Nash so I usually let her get excited over him." I said

"Gotcha" she said. "Ohh and I am also exc-"

"Shut up so I can do my homework" I said.

"Fine." She said.

We landed fairly soon after that conversation. "Magcon starts in an hour, so let's just drop by the hotel then we need to go."

"Okay" I said.

"Let's go." The hotel is close.

Before I knew it we are standing in line. There are thousands of girls here. Sometimes I forget how big they are. "I'm so excited." My sister said.