Chapter 10

Cameron pulled away from our hug. "What happened to your foot?"

I didn't feel like trying to play it off. "Chase didn't catch me right so it fractured." I paused. "I'm fine."

"Your obviously not fine. Where is chase?" I didn't know what cam was planning to do. I felt bad for chase, as weird as that is.

"I don't know. But cam seriously I'm fine."

Cam opened his mouth to say something but Hayes talked first. "Cam what are you doing tonight?"

Hayes was trying to distract Cameron I could tell. Cameron looked right at me "nothing" he answered Hayes' question. It hurt. I guess we weren't going out to dinner anymore wow. The look in his eyes hurt my heart. I turned around and walked out of the room. I didn't know where I was going I was in the big room and all the boys were on stage, except Hayes and cam. I stood in the back for a minute and felt a tap in my shoulder.

"Lets get out of here." I recognized the accent , I turned around to see Shawn.

"Is that okay?" I asked him

"Yeah I already performed. I can leave because I don't do all the dancing and stuff they do." He smiled.

"Yeah if you don't mind." I smiled

"Come on." He said and pulled me over to a side exit. We walked out onto the sun. "Do you want to call a cab or walk?" he asked

"Let's walk." I said

"Are you hungry?" he asked me

"Yes I am." I haven't eaten since lunch because I had to go to the hospital.

"Lets go find good then." He said. We walked for a while, well I limped along. "What happened to your ankle?"

"Well chase only caught one of my legs and my other ankle hit the ground hard, noting cool. Pretty lame actually." I blushed.

He grabbed my chin to make me look into his eyes "yep you are so lame.''

" I hate you" I said and pushed his shoulder

He laughed and pointed to a small sit down restaurant "do you want to go in there?"

"Sure" I said and looked at the small place. It was very cute and had Christmas lights going around the door, and going around umbrellas where people should sit. Shawn opened to door for me and we were seated immediately.

I ordered a salad and a water. Then Shawn ordered pasta. "I've never heard of this place." He said

"Me either. And we are in the middle of nowhere" I laughed

"Yeah. I don't know how to get back." He joined my laughter.

I looked down at my phone and saw I had 12 messages. The only numbers I recognized were my coaches and Cameron's. My coaches was just a reminder about the conference in two days, and I didn't want to hear from Cameron so I locked my phone and focused back on Shawn.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Shawn asked me.

"Um nothing that I know of, it's our first day off." I say

"Do you want to come to magcon tomorrow?" He asks

"I don't have a ticket." I said and looked at the floor.

"I will be your ticket." He said and smiled.

"That's cheating." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Seriously?" he laughed "how about this." he paused and thought for a second. "It's not cheating if you perform with me."