Chapter 21

Hayes and I walked out into the hallway. "My you looked like you were suffocating in there." Hayes said to me and I pulled him in close.
"I was. You just don't realize how much I have been stressing about this the passed few weeks." I said and hayes and I kept walking.
"It's just us, no need to stress" he chuckled
"Well what's going on with you?" I asked him
"Well there's kinda a girl, but it would be pointless since I'm on your and everything." Hayes said and looked at the ground.
"Why don't you just take a week off?" I asked him
"Unless someone were to fill in for me I can't leave." He said and looked at the ground.
"And you're sure this girl is the right one?" I asked him
"Yes. She's beautiful and funny. She kind of reminds me of you." he said and looked forward.
"Hayes that's so sweet. I'll fill in for you." I told him and he looked up.
"Wait what" he asked
"Well I was asked to join Magcon starting in the summer, so I will just cover for you and you stay here with this girl" I said and smiled.
"Thank you so much. I can't believe this. I'm going to go find her right now." He said and started to walk away. I just laughed and turned around to head back to the hotel room.
I got into the elevator and headed to the top floor. As I was walking down the hallway I ran into someone
Cameron.
"Taylor!" Cameron sighed. "I'm so happy to see you."
"Why?" I asked him.
"Because I.. I really like you and so it makes me say stupid shit sometimes but I don't mean to and please forgive me." He said and looked down while his cheeks got red.
"Of course I forgive you, not that you did anything wrong. You can kiss whoever you want. We aren't dating or anything. " I said.
"Anything?" he asked.
"Well I mean I felt something but if hooking up with random girls is who you are I get it..." I trailed off
"No it's not. It was totally random and I will never do it again. I only want to kiss you." He said and pulled me in for a hug.
"It's okay Cam, really." I said and looked down the hall. "But I have to get back, so I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yeah I will see you tomorrow." He said and hugged me one last time and walked in the other direction.
Cameron Dallas. I like him so much, but all of these guys are so amazing. I feel like it's just going to be a matter of time before another girl comes along that they all want to be with.