5,6,7,8 magcon

I came down and thought to myself, the magcon boys are staying at my hotel. I actually have a chance at meeting my vine crushes. I was freaking out a little inside and girls just kept coming between chase and I for pictures. We smiled and each girl was really excited.

Them people started chanting for another stunt and off in the background you could hear girls screaming for the magcon boys. Chase grabbed my waist again and have me a look. I grabbed his hands and this time when he threw me I did a backflip on the way up and landed on one leg in extension. All eyes were on me now. I hit a lib and waved again. Then chase popped me and I did a double twist on the way down. People started to cheer for us and I just laughed.

I felt someone rap me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Nash, cameron, along with jack and jack. I felt like I was going to explode because I had a big crush on each one. "That was awesome" jack g shouted and jack j agreed and high fived him.

Cameron looked at me and our eyes held for a minute. Then Nash said "you're so good. Maybe we will see you around later."

"Okay" I said and they walked away. Okay? That was all I said? Oh my gosh I am so dumb.

Erica found me and chase and said it was time to go. We all left the hotel an walked down to the convention center which was only about a block away. When we got there it was high gear and my coach stressed everyone out.

****

We hit everything perfectly. The routine was great. So we headed back to the hotel. I was going to have to shower at some point to get the glitter and hairspray off so I suggested we go down to the pool.

When we put our bathing suits on I took out my bow. I looked at my self in the mirror. My long blonde hair fell to my belly button and was in loose curls from when I curled it this morning. The hair on the top of my head was still in a bump and looked a little off from the hairspray, but not bad. The teal and silver glitter on my eyes made them look extremely blue.

I had visible abs which was good because my cheer uniform was cropped and didn't make it to the bottom of my ribs. Erica walked up in her bathing suit. Her long brown hair looking extremely crazy from the teasing she did. I laughed at her and then someone knocked at the door.

Chase POV

Everything had gone perfect today and Taylor had suggested we go to the pool so I went to my room and put in a bath suit. Of course Taylor and Erica weren't ready yet so I went up to their room. I knocked a couple of times and Erica opened the door "let us grab shoes and we are ready, I promise." She said

"Uh huh" I laughed I always joked with them about how long it took them to get ready but the both of them were out in a matter of 30 seconds. Erica had some crazy hair going on from the competition but Taylor looked perfect as she always did. I have had a crush on Taylor since the day I meet her, but I don't know if she feels the same way. I smiled at her, and she smiled back with her perfect white teeth showing. She was so beautiful.

Taylor POV

When we got down to the pool Erica jumped in, I guess because she couldn't deal with her hair anymore. I just laughed at her. "Wow you actually look like a normal person now." I said

"Ha ha very funny" she said sarcastically "get in it feels so good"

"I will in a minute" I said.

"Well grab my stuff" she said and I went back to where she had thrown her stuff down and put it in a chair. Chase started walking towards me and grabbed me. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Your going in" he laughed

"Not yet" I screamed and he just laughed really loud. We had the whole pool to ourselves. No one was sitting down here.

Then he threw me in. I came up and I heard laughing that wasn't just chases. I turned around and all of the magcon guys were walking in.