Chapter 13

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I was extremely confused because it was still dark outside, therefore I should not be up. I looked over at my phone to see that Cameron is calling me. "Hello?" I ask quietly, even though Erica is not in my room.

"Hey taylor, get ready for our date." he said.

"What time is it?" I asked cluelessly.

"4:30"

"Do I really have to?" I asked, wanting nothing more than to just go to sleep.

"Yes. Now get ready. I will be down at your room in 15 minutes." He laughed and hung up.

I groaned and crawled out of bed. I didn't have time to shower, so I just French braided my hair. I put on a loose purple tank top and jean shorts.

I guess I was moving slower than I thought because I didn't have time to put on make up when I heard knocking at the door. I opened it to find cam.

"You ready to go?" he questioned, taking my hand.

"No" I said and he rolled his eyes and took my hand.

"I'm sorry it's early but let's go" and he started pulling me towards the elevator.

When we got down to his car, he opened the door for me. I was about the sit down but there was coffee and a present sitting on the seat. I turned around to look at Cameron. "Happy birthday" he said and flashed a smile.

"Thank you so much. You really didn't have to get me anything" I said to him and smiled. He pulled me up into a hug and then helped me into the front seat. He went around the drivers side and got in, then started to pull away.

"Where are we going?" I asked him after we had been driving for about 15 minutes.

"Open your gift" he said motioning to the box next to my feet in the floor.

"Okay" I said and picked up the bag. I started to take the tissue paper out slowly.

I came first to a pair of aviator sunglasses. I kept looking further into the bag and there was also a bathing suit inside. I pulled it out and it was a white lacy material. It was such a pretty bathing suit, and made my arms that are held up against it look tanner.

"Cameron I love this." I said and laughed. "How did you even know it was my birthday?"

"Last night I was talking to Erica about our date today and she told me, but why didn't you?" he asked looking at me, then back on the road.

"I just don't think birthdays are that big of a deal I guess." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I do, so I am going to make it a big deal." he said and took my hand into his.

I just looked at him for a moment and took him in. He is so perfect. "Thank you for the gift, but you really didn't have to get me anything." I said to him, and looked away before he noticed me staring.

"Yes I did, because you are going to wear that on our date." He said and smiled, flashing his perfect teeth.

"Which is what exactly?" I asked him

He laughed. "I'm taking you to clear water where we are going to go snorkeling."

"Are you serious?" I questioned

"Yes I'm serious." He said

"How far away is it?"

He thought for a moment. "About an hour away from here."

"Why did we have to get up so early?" I asked.

"Because we have a lot to do today." he said and laughed.

Magcon?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara