Chapter 20

Emma and I walked down the streets of New York City. "This place is incredible" I said to Emma, who was just looking down at her phone. "Get off your phone Em." I said and laughed.

"I'm checking my online banking. So I am actually doing something productive" she said and smiled

"What are you checking online banking for?" I asked

"Because we're going to go shopping." She said and looked at me, as if for approval.

"I have clothes" I shrugged. I don't have the money to shop in New York.

"Please. I know waft this is really about and mom and dad have us money to shop while we are here."

"Okay then we have to go" I smiled and let Em pull me into a store.

Emma just kept pulling clothes off of the racks and telling me "I needed to show off the body I work for with all that cheering." I just let her keep making purchases.

I have avoided looking at my phone all night, but I was sitting in the floor in Emma's dressing room while she kept trying things on. I have to check it at some point, I told myself. I looked down to see at least 2 messages from each guy, except Cameron. Basically all the messages were telling me room numbers and saying to text them when we are on the way.

I replied to everyone 'Sorry my sister and I got caught up shopping. We are on our way now'

Even though Emma has no idea. "Em?" I asked her as she examined herself in the dressing room mirror.

"Do you like it? or does it make me look fat?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Remember how I told you I met the boys briefly in Florida?" She nodded. "Well they want to hang out with us tonight. Do you want to go?" I asked her and she started jumping up and down.

"Of course I want to go. Are you crazy. Let's go now." She said and threw her clothes back on and left the dressing room.

I grabbed all of our bags, I don't know how I got stuck with this job. And we walked back to our hotel. "I need to change." I told Emma as we walked into our room.

"What are you wearing?" she asked frantically. I can tell she's nervous.

I laughed and said "a t shirt and nike shorts."

"Seriously? ugh but who am I kidding. You're beautiful and can rock anything." She said.

"Shut up. Just wear a t shirt then when they see you I'm cute stuff tomorrow you'll blow them away." I said and she laughed.

"Jack g is so in to me." She said and I smiled.

"I bet he is." I said and rolled my eyes.

"He and cam are mine. Remember that." She said and playfully glared at me.

"I remember." I said and laughed. I threw on all white nike shorts and a navy blue t shirt from some run I did in North Carolina.

"Let's go hurry up" Emma said to me.

"You have to stop freaking out" I said as we were walking out.

"It's hard" she said and we walked out onto the street and right next door to the other hotel.

Girls were standing in the lobby, just waiting for one of the guys to come out. Emma and I just walked through the crowd to the first floor hallway. The girls have no idea the boys are staying right down here. I went to the door of one of their rooms, but I forget who texted this room to me.

I knocked and the door opened, uncovering Shawn. "Yay Taylor you made it" he smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Yeah sorry it took us so long." I said and smiled at him. I turned around and looked at Emma who looked a mix of scared, excited, and constipated. " This is my sister Emma." I told him and he smiled

"Nice to meet you Emma" he said and stuck out his hand. She shook it, and he looked back at me.

"I'll take you to go see everyone else?"

"Yes" I laughed.

"Well I'm flattered you knocked on my door because everyone else sent you the same room number" Shawn laughed and I looked up at him.

"Wait really?" I asked

"Yeah. They all sent you the room number for our shared room because they decided it would only be fair that way and shit." Shawn told me and laughed.

"I didn't even notice." I told him.

Shawn opened the door, to I guess the main living area. Sure enough all the guys were in there "guys I caught some stragglers" Shawn yelled and all the guys looked at me. "This is Taylor's sister Emma" Shawn said and I looked at Emma's face, which was bright red.

"Come on," I said and pulled Emma with me to the couch.

The boys told stories and talked. Emma and I just laughed. After a while, Taylor Caniff sat down beside Emma and the two of them started talking. After a few minutes of them talking, the two of them got up and walked into a room.

"Damn Caniff moves fast." Matt said and laughed. I joined them.

"Should I be worried?" I asked.

"Probably." jack j said and laughed.

Jack g put his arm around my waist. "He's kidding." He said in my ear and I laughed.

"So Taylor. why the hell didn't you tell any of us you were coming" Matt asked.

"Yeah not cool." Nash said.

"I don't know. Bad reasoning I guess." I says and shrugged.

"Hey Taylor can I talk to you?" Hayes asked.

"Sure" I replied and followed Hayes down the hall to his room.

----------

GUYS I AM SO SORRY!!! I promise promise I will be updating more! love you guys!

Xoxo

Savannah m.