Chapter 4

Taylor POV

COME ON UP ROOM 1246

I read the text from Cameron. Cameron Dallas had just texted me. I texted him back

BE UP IN A MINUTE

I looked at Erica and read her the text "lets go" she said happily and chase nodded in agreement. I just grabbed flip flops, because I look so bad right now and didn't care. We all three walked out of the room and I eyed chase "you have a room key right?"

"Yes did you just forget yours?"

"Maybe" I confessed and laughed. We all got on the elevator and headed up to the top floor. We saw this massive gap of hallway without any doors besides one door in the middle, it was theirs. I knocked and within seconds Matthew Espinosa opened the door

"Taylor! Chase! Erica! glad you could make it" he then put an arm around me and am arm around Erica and walked us in.

The room was huge. With multiple rooms connecting to the center room. Explaining the gap in the wall in the hallway. Shawn, carter, and Cameron were on the couches talking and they all looked back as we walked in. Cameron turned around and up smiled at me. He then gave Erica a quick hug, then gave me a hug. He was a great at giving hugs. He wrapped his arms around me so right and half lifted me off the ground. "so glad y'all could come, come sit down, we are just hanging out."

I sat down next to Cameron and Nash walked out of his room and sat between me and Erica. Taylor Caniff was talking about how today was such a good day. "Oh yeah how did that convention thing go?" Erica asked

"It was so much fun" jack g answered walking in the door with 5 pizzas in his hand. I just died laughing.

"Oh my goodness, who is going to eat those?" I asked

"All of us." he said and shot me a smile.

"Yes I'm starving" all the guys said said, including chase. And the all went over to jack to get some. Cameron stood up and turned around and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. I smiled and he smiled back. We walked over to get pizza and he never let go of my hand.

***
we all ended up piled on the couches and sitting on the floor just as we had before the pizza. The guys went back to talking about how great the day had gone at magcon.

I loved listening to their stories. I thought they were only crazy in front of cameras, but it was really their personalities. They told stories about fans and just laughed. Chase usually chimed in, and so did Erica, but I just sat there quiet between Cameron and Nash. I kinda squirmed a little bit to get comfortable on the couch. Cameron looked at me at smiled, and grabbed my hand. Then I felt Nash put his hand on my leg, just as if to kinda rest it there. I didn't mind so I didn't try to move it.

Out if the corner of my eye I saw Cameron shoot a glance at Nash. Could that be because of me? I tried not to make it look like a big deal so I just looked down at my phone and started to check twitter. They were still all talking. I saw Shawn get up. He was quiet, but I have seen his videos and vines so I know he is an amazing singer. I thought I heard strumming coming from the other room but it was relaxing, that's probably why he did it.

I remembered today at the competition I needed hair ties, and there was a huge shop in the lobby so I stood up. Cameron didn't let go of my hand and looked puzzled. Everyone kinda stopped "sorry I remembered I needed something down from the gift shop. Just hair ties. I will be right back but I know I will forget later."

"I will come down with you" Cameron said.

"Okay" I said. I kinda looked at Erica to make sure it was okay if I could go and she smiled to agree.

Cameron and I walked out and into the hallway. I stopped when he had closed the door behind him and when he turned around he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the elevator.

Erica's POV

Taylor had left with Cameron and I still sat next to Nash. He smiled at me. Just killed me with those big blue eyes and he grabbed my hand and we held eye contact. Then I broke the stare by looking at all the other boys still telling stories.

I was starting to really like Nash. Something about him just made me light up inside. Suddenly in the faint distance I heard counting "oh gosh" I said and stood up Nash looked worried

"Are you okay?" he asked. He is so cute. He may actually care about me

"Yes but I don't think Taylor is, chase come on" I said

"The check" he said and got up with me