Chapter 16

Taylor's POV

I woke up with a smile already planted on my face. Last night with Cameron was amazing. I sat up in bed and looked over to right, and Cameron was laying sprawled out on the rest of the bed. Everything is perfect.

Perfect.

Nothing can ruin today.

I leave today. Oh my goodness. I totally forgot mine and Erica's flight leaves tonight. I jump out of bed and hop in the shower. When I get out I throw on a white v neck and a pair of printed shorts. I braid my hair and start to pack my bags.

Our room is a big mess because Erica and I never bothered to clean it. As I was running around the room trying to get my bag and Erica's bag packed, because she would be to lazy and would forget something later, Cameron starts to move around bed. "Taylor?" Cameron questions and pats around the bed.

"I'm packing my bag. I totally forgot I leave tonight." I said and Cameron sat up and looked at me.

"What time does your flight leave?" he asked

"7" I told him.

"What time is it now." He said and moved to get his phone.

I tooled down at my watch, "2" I replied.

"How did we sleep that long?" he asked

"Well I have been up For an hour."

"Are you hungry?" he said and got up to put a shirt on

"A little" I said and laughed as he struggled to get his shirt on.

"Let's go up to my room and see what food we have, or if they want to do something."

"Sounds good" I said and put my shoes on.

I walked towards the door and Cameron grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "I had a great time last night." He said and his face inches closer to mine.

"Me too" I whispered and he put his lips on mine. His tongue entered my mouth and massaged mine. His stomach grumbled and I pulled away and laughed.

"Let's go get some food." He said and opened the door for me. "After you" he said and gestured to the door.

"Why thank you good sir" I said and walked out.

"Cameron?" I asked him

"You know you can call me cam." he said.

"Fine, cam?" I said and giggled.

"Yes Taylor?" he said and grinned

"Do you think we will ever see each other again?" I said and he stopped.

I stopped to and he looked me in the eyes, " I promise we will see each other again."

"How do you know it's gonna happen?" I questioned his sure answer

"Well to start, you are graduating this year, and can go wherever you want after. Plus I have already graduated and already go wherever I want." I laughed at his answer.

"Alright then" I said and we reached the door. We walked inside and jack Johnson threw both of us a Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich.

"How did you know we were coming?" Cameron asked.

"I mean we have enough for everyone to have 2 sandwiches. We also have fries in the bag on the counter." Jack said.

"Why so much food?" I asked

"Well when you are living with 9 guys, you just tend to get to much food and someone will eat it." Taylor said coming around the corner.

"Taylor, oh my goodness did you pack already? I have to go pack now, because we have to leave in 3 hours." Erica said coming around the corner.