Chapter 13: The War Of The Bed.

I don't own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, Netflix, and unfotable.

An Hour After Chapter 12*

Contains R+ Content*

Gelda's POV*

I was sitting in a small mansion in Fuyuki I just bought and renovated myself.

I was sitting on my massive bed waiting for Artoria.

I was dressed in normal people clothes.

I hear a knock at the door so I got up and ran down to open the door only to be met by a black suit Artoria

I said "Welcome Artoria, I trust you--".

Artoria forced me against the nearest wall and shut the door with her foot.

Artoria collided her lips with mine.

I melted into her lips and sighed as she rubbed my body up and down like she used to.

I missed it when we had time to ourselves in order to do this.

I missed it when she would treat me like some kind of goddess even though I wasn't one.

She grasped my ass causing me to squeak as she lifted me up.

I wrapped my legs around her torso as she leaned her head down and begun licking, kissing, and biting on my skin which made a moan escape my lips

I moaned "Artoria..." as I weaved my fingers into her golden hair.

She raised her head and looked at me with drooped eyelids.

My red scarlet eyes with her emerald green beauties.

I asked "Are you sure you wanna take this further Artoria? What if your Master suspects something?".

Artoria said "I made an excuse for why I'm here already and I wasn't followed. And to answer your question, Yes I am ready to continue my sweet Gelda.".

I smiled as she pecked my lips and connected her forehead to mine.

She carried me off to the room where we would make love for the evening and many evening's after that.