Chapter 1: The War Begins.

I do not own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, ufotable.

The Day Of Summoning Of Heroes*

Rin's POV*

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off nearby my head.

I said "Shut up!" before throwing the clock.

The clock however kept ringing and I said "Come on, already...? Please just give me a few more minutes, I was up late last night...".

The clock kept ringing so I got up and shut the clock off.

I got dressed and was getting ready to head to school when I almost forgot my pendant.

So I headed down into my fathers old workshop and grabbed the pendant that hasn't begun working just yet.

I headed out and locked the gate to my house and began walking to school.

The walk to school was a bit less crowded then usual in fact there were no people at all.

I mentally asked "What's going on? It's way to quiet. I don't see a single student.".

I got to the school and said "Well I guess it's just one of those days, huh?".

Someone said "Hey, Tohsaka. Your awfully early today.". 

I just realized what's going on and said "Ah, that's what's going on?".

I then said "Good morning Mitsuzuri. By the way, do you happen to know what time it is?".

She said "Are you kidding? It's just before 7. You come early by mistake.".

I began analyzing why the clocks at my house were all an hour fast and I guess it was because I found the pendant and wondered if my father could be the cause of it.

Mitsuzuri leaned in and said "Wake up girl.".

She asked me to come watch archery but I passed and I passed my Sakura on my way out.

On my way into the school I was met by none other then Shinji.

I put on a damn good brave face and ignored as well as insulted him as I entered the school.

I passed the ever so hyperactive teacher Miss Fujimura. 

When I got to the floor of my first class I saw the Student Council President.

He turned to me and said "Tohsaka...".

I said "Well, if it isn't the student council president. Are you really patrolling the campus this early in the morning? Or are you making maintenance rounds on the club rooms? Not that I care either way. Still, you're ever the diligent student.".

He snickered and asked "And, what might you have up your sleeve this morning?".

I said "Nothing much.".

I passed by and headed to my class.

When I got to class I saw none other then Gelda sitting on a desk looking at me.