Chapter 5: The Great Holy Grail War.

I don't own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, Netflix, and unfotable.

3 Years After Chapter 4*

Gelda's POV*

I have officially completed my mage studies from London, Hong Kong, France, and now Rome and was happy that I completed my studies with ease.

I lost contact with Shirou once he left to become a quote on quote hero of justice.

Rin was really making a name for herself from everything I've been hearing lately and I was amazed with her tenacity.

I worked hard enough with my Gate of Babylon to the point where I could use the Chains of Heaven now just like grandfather Gilgamesh could and I had gotten stronger and faster with my attacks both physically and mystically.

I was now walking through the streets of Rome when this messenger looking fellow came up to me.

He said "I have a message for you in your fathers place.".

I opened it and it read:

Dear Richard Uruk,

We of the Romania mage family Yggdmillenia request your presence for a Great Holy Grail War. The battle is to be fought with 14 Servants and 1 Ruler class Servant over the Greater Grail which I keep in my possession. As an old friend we are in desperate need of your help and my Master would be honored to have you aide our side.

Sincerely,

Darnic Prestone Yggdmillenia.

I thought about it and mentally said "If he knew dad, I should aide them or at least see where they stand in this war. I am in Romania anyway so why the hell not.".

I folded the paper and put it in my pocket before heading to their stronghold.

A Few Hours Later*

I was walking along the path to Yggdmillenia's stronghold in Trifas when I passed through a nice small quaint town.

After stepping through the town I made it up to this fairly large castle on a hill.

When I got close enough I was allowed to walk in.

I walked through the courtyard keeping my eyes out for any trouble when I stepped into the castle.

I was escorted by a maid to meet Darnic personally.

We made it to a room where he and a Servant who I knew as Avicebron the great golem master were playing a game of chess.