Chapter 11: The War Of Time.

I don't own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, Netflix, and unfotable.

4711 Years In The Past*

Location: Uruk*

Gelda's POV*

I was walking about the great city of Uruk trying to find my place when I saw a commotion on the outskirts of the city.

I looked closer and saw the King of Uruk Gilgamesh and a robed man fighting.

I thought I had to do something before this fight escalated and began harming the people of Uruk

I charged over when they both began using attacks that would surely destroy the immediate surrounding.

I opened a Gate of Babylon and thrusted the unamed shield, Srivasta a shield said to be manifested of a god's chest.

The shield absorbed the damage of their attacks and they looked my way.

King Gilgamesh asked "What is the meaning of this?!".

I said "I have to protect Uruk. That last attack you both threw would've annihilated the immediate area and Uruk if I had not summoned Srivasta to absorb the damage.".

Gilgamesh and this robed stranger looked passed me to Uruk.

The robed stranger said "She is right. Our fight will only endanger the people if we're not careful.".

I nodded as a weapon was fired at me.

I forced Srivasta over and blocked the weapon.

Gilgamesh said "I refuse to let a copy of me exist in this world such as you.".

I prepared for battle by summoning the unamed Kavacha around my body.

Gilgamesh fired continuously at me but none could pierce Kavacha.

I flew back and landed.

I opened Gates of Babylon to contend with King Gilgamesh.

The robed man interrupted and said "Stop!".