✖️Chapter 1

Chyna's POV

I woke up feeling good. I immediately got out the bed and found something to wear. Me and my friends were supposed to be meeting up at the park at 2..... Its 12:40 .

I threw on my all white cropped tee , some ripped high waisted skinny jeans, a blue Varsity jacket, my Cocaine white Jordan 1's , and a gold chain.

I hurried up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I did my hair in a high bun and added a blue bandana . I was cute ,if I do say so myself!

I went downstairs and grabbed a banana. Then ran back up stairs to tell my daddy I was leaving.

I knocked on the door and patiently waited for his approval so I could go in. He was having a meeting.

"I'm leaving daddy. Hey guys" I said smiling.

"Ok princess" My daddy replied in his deep, raspy voice.

I ran back down the stairs and grabbed my keys off the counter. I locked the door behind me then walked to my blue Mercedes Benz. It was a Christmas Present.

When I hit the road it was 1:45. Oh well.

When I finally arrived at the park it was 2:17.

I got out the car and walked over to them. Everybody was here. D.J, Trey, Lo, Niyah, and Martez.

"Oooh look at you looking like a model for Ratchet Couture Magazine!" D.J said in his gay voice the snapped his fingers. Everybody laughed at him.

"What ever. You know I'm cute. " I said patting my hair and rolling my neck.

"You right" he said goin back to his normal voice and giving me a hug.

I hugged everybody and told them hey. Then Trey started patting Martez's hand fast.

"Oooh bruh there she go!" he said, referring to a thick girl who was walking our way.

"Who's THAT girl?" Lo asked with her attitude. She didn't like new people. She said they always turned out to be shady.

"ion know but she finna be THOT girl when I'm threw with her! " D.J said licking his lips. Everybody died laughing.

The girl walked up and smiled.

"Hey yall. I'm Treasure" she waved to us but gave Trey a quick hug.

Before any of us could introduce our selves D.J got in the way.

"Hey Treasure. My name is D.J but you can call me man of yo dreams" he winked at her.

I giggled.

"Move stupid" i said pushing D.J out the way.

"I'm Chyna. That's Lo, Niyah and Martez.

Lo nodded "wassup" but never looked up from her phone, Niyah gave the fakest smile ever, and Martez just smirked and waved.

"Nice to meet yall" she smiled.

"Like wise" Martez replied.

"So what brings you here today?" Lo asked.

"Um..obviously she came to see all of this " D.J said rubbing on his chest.

Treasure Laughed at him then answered her question.

"Trey invited me"

That looked like it made Lo furious. Lo had a secret crush on Trey but nobody ever knew it but me.

"Oh really? How nice of him" she said. He smiled at her compliment.

"Yea it is" Treasure said getting up and hugging all on Trey.

Oh great. I just know Lo not gone let this chick slide.

__________________________

C L I F F Y‼️

YALL LIKE MY NEW BOOK?

I DO‼️💁

COMMENT💕

VOTE🌚