Dark Callum

Cold, so cold....

And so dark.....

Callum was trapped in his own mind, his own thoughts, his own self..

Callum felt almost  the same, he had an urdge to cast dark magic, his head hurt, his legs seemed weak and swollen

He wasn't okay....

~Real World~

Rayla had Callum in her lap, hugging onto him as if it was the last time she would ever see him. "Callum, please, no" she cried, tears cascading down her cheek as a waterfall, her beautiful violate eyes where dark and glassy, Callum shook and trembled at her touch in his coma

~~Callums Mind~~

Callum started wondring around, his mind right? Anyway, he saw his beautiful elven crush, Rayla. Something was off though, she looked...distressed, almost even scared. she was backed away against the wall. Suddenly Callum couldnt control himself, he kept walking twoards her until he put his arms up to where she couldnt escape, wait why was he doing this? she's so going to kill me... Callum thaught to himself. His face was now inches away from hers, he could feel her cold breath on his neck, Callum was loming over her, he could sense her fear. Wait fear? Why would he want to sense that?! He thought, he looked down at the she-elf, she was atleast 3 inches shorter than him, she froze, he could tell his hand was moving, what was he doing?!  He thought, his hand was moving to her chin, in a gental, yet stern manner, he was lifting her head up to face him, her eyes were fearfully staring into his eyes, her eyes were glassy as she looked up at him, her face went pale as her ears were down, lips shut closed, she was shaking slightly, scared to even let out a breath, soon Callum was crouching down to her level, his face was getting closer to hers, what am I doing?!?!?  he mentally asked himself, in only seconds his lips were on hers but mmmmmmm the kiss was soooo good...!  He countinued the kiss, she tasted of berries and sugar, he opened his eyes to peak at the young elven women, her eyes were closed a single tear dripped from her face, why do I feel bad if this feels so good?  

~Real World~

Callum shot up from his coma, his head still pained him, he felt a tight grasp around his neck, not trying to harm him but one of, comfort and care..? he opened his eyes to see his friend, no, love  Hugging him, he hugged her back, mabye that kiss will never happen in the real world but it will always happen in his dreams....

~*~*~*~

YA'LL HAVE BEEN WAITING AND HERE IT IS!!!!! WE GOT A DARK CALLUM!! I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF MYSELF YALL DONT EVEN KNOW-

Anyway, have a good day, night and afternoon bye my leaves Sage out~!