Late Night Sketches

Callum was trying to figure out his cube. he was messing around with it until the moon side glowed. He looked next to him and realized Rayla had sat down next to him. "Hey" he said with a cherry smile. "hello" she said smiling with her normal beautiful accent. "What do you think this dose?" he asked looking at the small cube. "Hm i dont know" she spoke.

*~Night*~

Callum could not sleep, he was wide awake, he tried drawing but couldnt see, He groaned, and without knowing it he woke up the angle in the form of a female elf from her slumber. "Sorry for waking you" he spoke with a small smile. "its fine" she spoke lazily. "Hey can you help me?" he asked. "Sure?" she spoke wonder what he needed. "Okay sit right here next to me" he said his cheeks tinted with pink."O-kay" she spoke pink tinting her cheeks as well. When she sat down Callum placed the cube on her head. The moon side light up. he was able to see what he was doing now. He started drawing. when he finished he closed his book and saw a sleeping elf next to him he smiled and kissed her cheek and feel asleep next to her.

*~Hello <3 Its me!! Sorry I was not updating :p school is starting up soon so ThAtS fUn (the liessss) ANYWAY- have a great day, night and after noon elfy OUT >:V~*