I'm just a sad storm

Rayla and Callum were in a war. Rayla was at the top cliff battling Viren and Aaravos. When he got up on the cliff to meet his beloved it was to late, Viren and Aaravos was there, dead. Rayla was near, her clothing bloody, black eye, shattered arm and a torn horn. "RAYLA" Callum yelped, running to his beloveds side, she coughed up some blood as Callum scooped her into his lap, holding onto her. "I-its going to be okay, love" Callum spoke, bringing her closer to him as possible as he could, tears in his eyes. "Ca-Callum, I want you to know that if it is the last time I see you, I want you to know that I love you" Rayla rasped, before passing out. Callum picked her up, carrying her down the cliff.

~*The Castle ER*~

It has been a week, Callum had stayed their next to her, beside his love. That was until his nightmare became a reality

The heart meter went flat

Callums eyes went glassy as he stared at Rayla, she was no longer breathing or moving. The room went dead silent, the nurse walked in on a crying Callum, he put a hand on Callums shoulder as the nurse shook his head lightly before leaving

*'Funeral'*

The preacher was there speaking, Callum placed a blue rose down, he found Ezran and hugged him, crying. He soon found Runaauns husband, the three boys hugged as Callum cried.

*'10 years later'*

It had been 10 years sense the beautiful lady Rayla died, she died with honer and a strong will, Callum was to heart hurt that he became more distant and isolated himself within his room. He wouldn't speak to anybody and stopped eating for days on end. He would often cry himself to sleep. He missed her. He wanted to see his beautiful girlfriend that he missed dearly. Until one faithful night.

Callum was in a dream, it was dark and gloomy, he saw a purple/white glow and started running to it, the dream went by fast as he started hearing the last words Rayla ever spoke to him running in his mind like a stereo. Once Callum got near the glowing light, everything flash brighter and he awoke to a suprise.

He awoke with a groan and rubbed his eyes, mumbling things before he heard a voice. The voice was calm with an outlandish accent."Hello, Sad Prince." The voice spoke calmly. He looked to see Rayla, all her injuries healed as she was striking a pair of beautiful purple and white wings. Callum looked at her wide eyes, a smile of shock plastered his face as a few tears of happiness rolled down his cheeks.

The figure moved forward, bending down. She wiped his tears away and smiled, pulling him into a hug. Callum help onto her, almost as if he could actually feel her. Until the figure whispered in his ear, "I have to go now, remember that I love you and to always be strong and that I will always look over you from the clouds" She smiled finished her words, kissing his cheek lightly before leaving in a flash. Callum smiled, as he slept happily for the first time in a long time.

The next morning Callum walked to Ezrans room, he knocked on the door and when the young king answered, Callum drew him into a big hug, Ezran hugged back happy to see the old Callum was back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Leaves, how are you guys? Was this good? I feel like I did good. I thought of this headcannon awhile ago and was like "I can write this in to make a good story" so I wrote it down in my book and here it is. I know that this is only gunna get like 4 views but like- Anyway,, have a good day, night and afternoon,

Elf, OUT-

(Finally the old out-tro XD)