Warrior Cat Au,, PART TWO >:D

LavanderFrost stalked out of her 'new den'. Sense SkyStar had requested to take her as his mate, they started sharing dens, it's not she didn't appreciate it, she just didn't think she deserved it. There were plenty of other cats who were both beautiful and, born into that specific clan, like, Darkened' Eye, She was a pretty dark calico with grey and white spots, which, in hindsight, is very pretty, even though shes a medicine cat and had a huge crush on DawnWorm, even though he was older then her own father.

LavenderFrost chuckled to herself, thinking about it, as Acorn' Paw pelted up to her, his eyes shinning.

"LavenderFrost!'' Cried the apprentice, smiling.

''That's my name, don't wear it out,'' Lavender joked, flicking her ear.

AcornPaw sat silent for a moment, dumbfounded before speaking up. ''SkyStar has requested we all go on a patrol, for old-time sake''

LavenderFrost nodded, ''Alright, where is he?''

Acorn flicked his tail, scrambling to the entrance of ThunderClan, to which Lavender followed without a second thought, as the small group left, she did notice DarkenedEye stalking out, which, she was probably getting herbs, leafbare was approaching, and quickly, so, Lavender shrugged it off, and stalked out with Acorn and Sky.

After Ze Hunting Cause Im Lazy

LavenderFrost stalked under an almost dead bush, ripping into a scrawny rabbit, gulping it down, unaware of SkyStar standing behind her.

"RaWr" Screamed SkyStar, pouncing on top of LavenderFrost.

"frICKING HECKING SATAN ON A STICK OF DE-"

"."

"."

"I-"

SkyStar blinked, getting of her

"Whats Satan?"

"M e"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had an idea for this,, but then I said yeetus of thou feetus and it went downhill--- 

;w;

Im not dead yet---

Anyway,

Have a great day, night and afternoon! Elf, oUt