Small kisses

~*~Okay so im finna do this thing were I choose a fanart pic from pintrest or whatever :P and make a chapter about it so yea-we finna do the on above this lil note :P hope you like it~*~

It was a warm summer day. Rayla was playing with Ezran. Callum was in his room drawing like normal. Callum was thinking of one thing; Rayla.  Callum noticed his feeling for the elf when he was drawing, he was thinking of ways to confess his feelings. Then he came up with an idea.

~*~*WONDER WOMAN TIME SKIP TO LE NIGHT~*~*

Ezran had went to sleep. Callum looked for Rayla. After about thirty minutes of looking he yelled her name and he heard a small voice, he turned around and saw Rayla hanging from a tree with her feet and lower legs holding her on the branch. The tree was close to his window so he held out his hand, Rayla took his hand and was pulled into the princes room. "So what did you need?" Rayla asked in her strong but beautiful scottish accent. "I wanted to do this" He said with a smirk. Rayla was confused what he meant until she felt something smash on her lips. She looked up and saw Callum. Once Rayla realized what was going on she melted into the kiss. Callum put his hands on her waist to bring her closer. he turned her around so that she was pinned to the wall. Callum stopped the kiss and said "I have always wanted to do that" Callum said with a smirk. "Why dont you do it again" Rayla answered back.

*~*Kay so there,, When I wrote this I had a image in mind of were I wanted this to go and im liek "Hey I have fanart that goes with this" so yea :p I have a image oh whats happening in the story and I love/hate what I see XD (its not dirty :V i swear) So ye have a great day, night and after noon elfy Out~*~