𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Morning, got the beach towels." I toss them into the basket, as Eloise walks inside.

"Hey guys, uhh." She mumbles, staring at the cake box.

"Oh man! Who got into Riah's cake?" I yell through the house, realizing that the three young VK girls were missing.

"I wanted her day to be perfect, but her cakes already halfway done, and she's going to hate everything, she's gonna hate me, and I can't handle that. What am I going to do?" I ramble on, before Jay shakes me out of my state.

"Dude, calm down. She's going to love it, trust me." Eloise speaks, as Evie places a hand on my shoulder.

"Car, breathe. Deep breaths." Evie speaks softly, taking deep breaths in and out, causing me to do the same.

"Better?" the son of Jafar looks me over, as I nod, and walk to the bathroom.

I might as well splash some water on my face...

"AUDREY WAIT!" Mal's voice yells from a distance, right before a loud sound rings out.

I run out the front door, just in time to see Audrey and Jane holding the Queen's crown, and Maleficent's scepter.

"Hiya Carlos." Jane waves at me, and everything changes.

Uriah's POV:

Uriah's POV:

"Aww, how are you feeling princess?" I lay my hand across her forehead, and she's still pretty warm.

"What did you do to him!?" Someone screams, and it does sound too far off.

"Carlos!"

I'm positive that was Evie, so I start to walk to the window, with JJ trailing right behind.

"JJ, just stay here for a minute, I'll be right back."

Just as Cee gets back in bed, Eloise and Cameron run in.

"Audrey ... Mal... old, Jane.. Carlos... fainted, come... fast." El speaks fast, and picks up JayCee.

We jog over to Evie's place, and immediately go into action.

El, and Cee go inside with the other kids, but Cam and Celia stay outside.

"Jane spelled him." A really weird voice speaks from behind me, making me turn and scream.

"Mal? Uh, you look... oh who am I kidding. What the hec?" A light brown hand goes around my mouth, keeping me quiet.

Jay hushes me, and removes his hand right as Carlos starts to wake up.

"Los? Are you okay?" I help him up, but he looks at me in pure confusion.

"Who are y..." he immediately screams, and his body shrinks, scaring the actual crap out of me.

"Oh, my... GODS. He shrunk." Evie screams, as I stand back, completely shocked.

He looks even younger than Cee.

What the heck?

"What just happened? Mal? Any answers?" Jay walks towards the toddler, and starts to talk to him.

"Jane spelled him, and there's only two people that have the powers to reverse the ember ... Hades, and Scar." She speaks slowly, but ideas are already churning in my head.

I still haven't told them who my father is exactly, but I guess they might have figured it out by now.

I mean, there's only two options, so who else could it be.

"That works, lets grab our stuff and meet back here in 5?" Jay starts to walk in the house, but little Los stood behind, staring up at the castle.

"Where's mommy?" A small voice speaks, causing everyone to look at each other.

"Nope, definitely not your mommy." Jay mutters on his way in, as Evie coaxes Mal in the house "to make her look fabulous."

That just leaves Celia, Cameron and I with little Carlos.

"Well, that was freaky. Good luck." The two girls run inside, leaving me alone with the toddler.

"So... want to try chocolate?"

It's bound to work. Right?

He simply nods his head, and slowly walks behind me as we head into the house.

Hi!! Long time, no see.

For all my Americans, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm SO sorry to all of you, honestly it's been a really stressful month. I've recently finished all my college applications and supplementals so that's a plus.

This month has been a continuous spiral and I basically had no time to work on my writing, especially without the D3 script. Although, DisneyNOW and captions are lifesavers...

Question of the day: Do you have Disney+ ?

I have it, and it's really cool, but I haven't had the time to really watch much.

ⓍⓄⓍⓄ Kei 🧸