Guest Of Honor.

"So what now ?" Paige asked .

"Maybe we should do something about that !" Leon said pointing at the television screen. By now the parasites were swooping around attacking people.

"Do we have like superhero suits or masks cause I'm pretty sure that's live television, and the last thing we need is the world finding out about us. The less attention the better" Alphie said. Everyone looked at him shocked.

"You know you twins don't talk to us a lot, and I hardly ever notice you're both here" Paige said.

"We talk to eachother" Leon said smiling.

"Why don't you two go, it's just a couple parasites and I bet you guys can get past undetected" Paige said

"Well we are sly foxes" Alphie joked

"You forgot sexy." Leon added. Paige rolled her eyes looking back at the television, Lyla walked in the room with bookworm by her side.

"They can't go alone." She said "you all have to go." She continued

"Why's that ?" Wendy asked.

"Kellum's there, and you all have to get him back"

"Yea, how?. You may not realize this but Kellum is pretty strong and he's not a fan of us anymore" Paige said

"He's strong, but also not actually in control. An amulet" lyla said "an amulet is controlling his thoughts" she continued

"Big amulet, giant black pearl like gem in the middle ?" Bookworm asked

"Yes?"

"I know that amulet, I forgot the name in Latin but the English way of wording it is the amulet of deceased darkness, it umm, it traps in the darkness of the many demons who passed away. It's said that whoever wears the amulet will slowly be be injected with the amulets darkness until the amulet itself turns white, meaning all the darkness has made it's way into it's host..."

"Okay so there's an amulet pumping darkness into kellum's veins ... And how exactly are we suppose to get that off him ?" Wendy asked

"He's how.." Lyla pointed directly at tanner.

"Wait what ?" Tanner said baffled

"Yea okay lady how correct are your visions cause I'm pretty sure that one is wrong..." Paige blurred out "tanner doesn't even have powers, to be honest I don't even think he's one of us, he just got lucky at that beach and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that..."

"Paige" tanner mumbled

"I'm sorry tanner, but there is no way I'm going to let you walk in that place do you not remember the museum. You're the only one here who has no powers and if we take you in there we'd have to baby sit and protect you" tanner looked down " we will have to come up with another plan" Paige continued. Tanner looked over at kale, waiting for him to say something in his defense but He said nothing. Upset, tanner raised up and drifted into another room.

"What was that paige" Wendy said.

"I was being honest" Paige replied

"No you were being rude" Wendy got up and walked into the back to comfort tanner.

"We all go then" Elliot said. Wendy ran back into the room.

"He left" she said

"This is place is pretty big place, he's probably upstairs" Paige said

"No, I saw him climb out the window"

"And you didn't stop him !" Elliot yelled

"Well I didn't want to accidentally blow him up or set him on fire" Wendy said. Kale got up and quickly ran towards the stairs. Once he got outside the main entrance he was greeted by 4 familiar faces.

"Not now!" He yelled annoyed

"You want to get to tanner right ?" Megan yelled "well you'll have to get past us!"

----------------------

Tanner walked slowly along side of the town center building. He could hear the havoc coming from the main roads so he tried his best to stand clear from there. He pushed himself up against the building keeping himself hidden in the shadows and peeked out to see if he could find a way in. He couldn't seem to find a way that wasn't crawling with news reporters or parasites, he pulled out the shiny silver pistol he had taken from Elliot's room and filled it up with the special sealed bullets.

"What the hell am I doing?" He whispered to himself. He peeked out once more and realized that the front entrance had opened. He waited for the perfect moment and then quickly made a run for the door. He jolted towards the entrance and slid in undetected. He cautiously walked around gripping the pistol for dear life. Tiptoeing, he made his way to the ball room and was revolted by the sight he was forced to witness. Dead bodies stained with red laid around the room in no random order. Each body was set up in a certain manner like a form of demented artistry. Tanner looked up to see Men hanging from the chandler like decoration props each missing their eyes. A man and woman danced in the middle of the madness not at all bothered by the horrid scenery around them.

"Fucking psychos" tanner whispered. He suddenly recognized Kellum sitting at a table alone watching the couple dance. It was now or never, tanner kneeled down and got to the floor crawling along the top of the stairs if he was going to get to Kellum he would have to get past the dancing couple undetected. He scanned the area and it seemed impossible, in order to get to Kellum he would have to go down the stairs but the couple would notice him before he could even take a step. He took the saftey off the pistol and pointed it at the heads of the couple he then got a glimps of the man ... Lucabadon. He pulled back frightened but kept the gun ready he aimed once more and held his breath getting ready to shoot. He knew that if he missed this shot he was most likely dead so he made sure to keep his hands as steady as possible. He counted in his head one .... Two .... Thr--

"Tanner, Are you seriously going to try to shoot me ?" Luca said, tanner dropped the pistol and jumped up to run out the building. Once he turned around Luca appeared right behind him, with one gentle push Luca sent tanner flying over the railing landing in the middle of the ball room. Tanner grunted in pain but didn't stop moving he crawled backwards keeping an eye on lucabadon who vanished from thin air and then reappeared right infront of him.

"I was waiting for you all night" Luca said, placing his hand on tanners forehead, instantly tanner no longer felt any pain he got to his feet and realized he had changed into a black suit with a blood red button up shirt and matching bowtie.

"You're like our guest of honor" lucabadon continued with a charming smile, he clapped his hands and cass joined in suddenly all the dead bodies turned to face tanner and slowly joined in on the clapping.

"Welcome, brother" said Kellum still sitting alone at the table. Tanner looked around terrified and disturbed. With a snap of his fingers lucabadon seized the clapping and all the bodies returned to the way they had originally been.

"was that a bit distasteful ?"