Split.

"As you can see sir, these .... Dreamers .... Are a danger to society" the president watched a screen that showed footage of a man being ripped apart.

"Should we begin to eliminate them, before they start to attack in public" said one man dressed in a suit

"should we aware the civilians of this threat" said another man

"not yet, we have a couple in quarantine, we can study them get to know their weaknesses there's nothing that says that these things can be killed with simple bullets" the president claimed.

"But we do have someone who knows alittle about them, cass if you will." Cass entered the room. "Cass was the one who brought us these test subjects, her family was ruined because of these beasts" the president continued.

"Thank you for having me mr. President. Dreamers are terrible beings, and they will stop at nothing to destroy everything that is holy, they killed my family in the blink of an eye and fear nothing my team and I, with help from you all can erase them all from existence" cass said she held out her hand towards the door and jade, faith, Vivian and Megan walked in.

"What exactly are these dreamers ?" Asked a female "monsters, nothing but monsters, can't you tell" cass looked back over to the screen.

"Do we have a deal"

"how do we know you can stop them"

"well if I can't stop them then we all die and if you try to stop them you all die" the president got up and walked over to cass with his hand out, she gripped his hand and shook it "we have a deal"

Cass smiled and stepped out of the room as the girls trailed behind her. They got to a room that was guarded by two men. "I'm sorry ladies this room is under quarantine"

"why exactly ?" Megan asked

"you just can't enter there's a wild animal in there"

"don't you mean a monster?" Megan questioned

"yes mam a monster"

Megan giggled "no sir, the monsters are right here" Megan and her sisters eyes began to glow yellow as they began to attack the two guards.

Cass simple walked into the room where a parasite sat on a top of am man on a table chewing out his insides the parasite turned around an his face merged back into his human face.

"Good boy josh" cass whispered

Josh's face looked tortured and covered in blood he pushed his naked body off the bloody man he was sitting on. Cass took off her jacket and gave it to him to cover himself.

"Let's see those eyes now" josh looked up and his eyes flickered of an orange tint and then finally began to glow a bright yellow.

-------------------------------------------------

"Come on let's see those eyes" bookworm stood over kale holding a flashlight shining directly into kales face while Elliot held him down

"Is this necessary" kale questioned.

"Well if you were born a demon there should be a lot about you that we can figure out" Elliot muttered

"So what now I'm a test subject" kale yelled

"No" bookworm implied

"Don't lie to him ... Yes" said Elliot

"Get off me, It doesn't even work like that" kale yelled trying to push Elliot off him.

"What doesn't work like that ?" Bookworm stepped back flashishing his light away from kales face.

"My powers, they don't work unless someone is trying to hurt me"

"Well I'm hurting you" Elliot said twisting kales hands alittle.

"I mean really trying, now please get off me" Elliot let go of kales arms.

"It started in 6th grade" kale began "that year was like the bully kale year, I was everyone's target cause I was so tiny and I never fought back you know. It was easy for people. But one day it was different. I was at lunch and a group of older jerks thought that they would hurt me"

"Hurt you?"

"Jump me, fight me I don't know, but I knew it was coming and I prepared myself for it I knew I would get hurt but I'd get back up, anyways when lunch came as expected they guys approached me. I didn't say anything and I couldn't hear a word of what they were saying but I know it was harsh. That's when one of the boys behind me tried to slam a tray over my head....."

"Tried?" Elliot asked

" I broke his arm and his jaw, I didn't remember I mean one second I was in flinch mode ready to get beaten the next I was standing up in the middle of a crowd that starring at me like I had done something amazing, it wasn't until I looked down when I realized I had taken the guys out"

"You took out 2-3 guys alone"

"3?.... Elliot there was 8 of them, after that slowly I was able to see what split did when he took me over" kale said

"Who's split" Elliott questioned

"His demonic split personality" bookworm answered, Elliot turned and looked into bookworms face.

"I guess you could say it like that, but I swear split doesn't hurt people only people who try to hurt me"

"I've read about this, demons taking refuge in a young child's body .... I think I can find it I'm not sure if I remember everything there is to know"

"Okay then" Elliot pulled out his gun and aimed it at kale.

"Elliot he's not gunna come out unless kale is in real danger" bookworm said as he began to look in a couple books he had on a desk.

"Elliot please don't point that ...." Elliot then pulled the trigger shooting one bullet directly towards kales forehead, but before it could touch him he grabbed the bullet in his hand. Kale looked up at Elliot as his brown eyes began to change to blue. He tossed the bullet to the ground and changed the way he was sitting.

"You rang?" Kale said

"What better way to get answers about demons then from a demon himself" Elliot smiled and looked over to bookworm who looked as if his skeleton had just jumped out of his skin.