Taken

"So you think you might go tomorrow ?" Wendy asked sitting next to kellum's bed. Kellum sat up and smiled.

"Of course, I've been fine for the past week but I don't think my cousin wants me to leave this bed."

"Elliot thinks he's doing a good thing, he's tried to stop us from going to school everyday this week because supposedly it can be dangerous since the nightmare hunter bitches know who we are" Wendy got up and pulled her bag up to her shoulder. Kellum looked up at her and smiled. "Any way I should go before Paige decides to leave me" Wendy made her way to the door.

"See you when you get back" Kellum said, Wendy winked at him and exited the room.

"ALPHIE HURRY UP" Paige yelled looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm Alphie" Leon said standing next to Paige.

"Oh I'm sorry, LEON HURRY UP" Paige yelled, Alphie walked down the stairs and looked at Paige confused. Paige walked over to the door and pulled it open. "Are we leaving now" kale, Wendy, tanner and the twins walked out the door and Paige followed behind them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cass sat in the tinted windowed black car looking at the abandoned building. She looked back over to Megan.

"Are you sure this is the place" she asked.

"Yes" Megan replied.

"The girls were all clueless to the fact that the building had been protected with symbol spells embedded in the hideout" jade muttered

"What the fuck did just she say" Cass said.

"She's psychic, she doesn't have vision, for her it's like she's reading a big book except everything is floating around and she has to piece it together in her head, she's never been wrong yet"

"So we can't get in ?" Cass asked.

"Seems like it" Megan replied

"That doesn't mean we can't get them to come out" Vivian said petting her pitbull.

"They aren't all there !" Jade blurred out. " there is only four of them in there a dark one a light one and two more"

"A dark one -- what ?!?" Cass said aggravated

"Again everything is in pieces for her" Megan said. Cass pushed the car door open and stepped out. The four sister followed her.

"So where are ---"

".. School!!" Jade said cutting off Cass. Cass looked at jade and smiled.

"Well look at that, don't you just love it when good things happen the way they should" Cass looked back at the multiple vans of military troops that had parked In front of the building. "Now this is a going to be one hunt" she whispered to herself as she watched the men go into the building.

Elliot stepped into the library to see Kellum sitting with brim and bookworm. He walked over to them. "Brim do you mind if I talk to your brother for a second" brim smiled, got up and ran out of the library.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about this but it never seemed like a good enough time" Elliot said.

"Kellum you do realize that you, you're the son" bookworm put his hand on kellum's shoulder. "You probably don't want to hear this but the reality is that, as of right now you are the most valuable person to the nightmares which means you're in the most danger" bookworm continued .

"I know, it's been on my mind a lot" Kellum muttered

"Look we will do nothing but protect you but you have to cooperate with us okay" bookworm said. Suddenly brims scream filled the air.