Red moon

"Elliot please listen" bookworm cried as he trailed behind Elliot. "I don't think it's a good idea to take them in to this so early, I mean sure the stunt you pulled last night gave them confidence in their powers but that doesn't mean that their ready to take on, god knows how many nightmares that are probably going after this stupid dagger, they need training and practice" bookworm continued as Elliot packed away guns in a red duffle bag.

"Look worm, they're dreamers how much practice do you need to picture something and have it come to life my jobs done, they all know now that they can use their powers when they need to, and I have reason to believe their powers work amazingly under pressure"

"But El..."

"Worm, we can't let the nightmares get the dagger okay"

"But we don't need the stupid dagger they can't open that portal with out kale"

"Yes which means since we have kale we're in the lead but I would feel a lot safer if the dagger was with us" Elliot stepped out of the room with the duffle bag hanging off his shoulder, bookworm followed behind him.

"You're willing to risk the lives of these kids just so that you can get a stupid dagger that's useless to us"

"Worm, I get it you don't understand, but this isn't your fight"

"It's not your fight either, it's your brothers" Elliot froze where he was standing and the room quickly became silent. "El ?" Bookworm whispered. Elliot looked straight forward and then walked away from bookworm.

Elliot stepped into a room where the kids prepared themselves. They all wore black outfits with boots and cut gloves they resembled bank robbers or spy's. Elliot dropped the duffle bag on a coffees table that sat in the middle of the room and pulled it open he fished out guns and handed each person one hand gun.

"The bullets are marked with a seal that can harm demons, normal bullet won't hurt them so use the ones your given wisely."

"Aren't we suppose to use our powers" Alphie asked

"This is insurance, just in case any of you choke" when Elliot said that he looked directly at tanner.

"Look today a lot of crazy shits gunna happen, your gunna face things you've probably never seen before things that are gunna wanna kill you just for the pleasure of seeing you bleed, don't give them the satisfaction. You may not believe this yet but your powerful stronger than any of the things at that museum and today if you don't believe that I want you to pretend you do. This is your show don't let the curtains close early, don't let them make a fool out of you do you all understand me, we walk into that museum today and I swear we are all walking out" all the teens got to their feet.

"Let's go get us a dagger then" Wendy said

------------------------------------------

The team sat in the back of the white van, while bookworm and brim sat in the front seat. They circled around a blueprint of the museum.

"The plan is simple go in get the dagger get out, the dagger is going to be in the basement, since the demons have been planning this for years it should be heavily guarded. Me and Kellum will go straight for the basement, that means the rest of you have to clear some time for us. Keep the Demond's occupied at all times for as long as you can"

"How do we know exactly which ones are demons don't demons nightmares and humans all look alike" Leon asked

"That's not a problem" bookworm handed brim a piece of paper and she got up and gave it to her brother. Kellum opened it and look at the words.