Damned.

Kellum jumped in the car and held on to his sister. He could feel the darkness he built up slowly vanish. She was the remedy. The antidote to his cursed illness. He let her go, but refused to ever let her go ever again. He started the car and began to drive.

"Did they hurt you?" Kellum asked moving brims hair out of her face.

"No, they just said that you would be coming for me, and that I shouldn't worry" brim said

"Well she was right" Kellum found it hard to focus on the road he constantly glanced over at his sister.

"He" brim said correcting her brother.

"He?"

"Yea Luca, he told me he was related to me and that's why he would never hurt me, Because we're family" Kellum quickly stopped the car

"Who?" Kellum said worried, the pink buggie stopped next to the van. Wendy rolled down the window and shouted "why'd you stop?"

"A man told you he knew you, you didn't believe him did you?" Kellum asked

"Of course not..." Brim said giving Kellum a sigh of relief "at first, but he knew so much about us and about mommy and daddy"

"Did he make you do anything" Kellum asked

"No, Luca didn't ask me to do anything" brim yelled

"What did she just say" tanner muttered. He pushed the door open and walked in the rain over to the truck. "The name you just said could you repeat it" brim looked at tanner confused

"Luca?"

"By any chance did you ever hear the name lucabadon?" He asked, brim paused for a second

"Wait do you know luca?" He stepped back frightened. He ran to the passengers seat of the car and pulled brim out of the car. He tugged at the collar of her shirt and pulled it down slightly in the back, right below her neck was a black symbol that appeared to be a tattoo. He stepped back frantically. Wendy come here. Wendy ran out the car.

"What's going on, who's Luca ?" Kellum asked. Wendy stepped closer to tanner. He pulled down brims shirt and revealed to her the symbol.

"I need you to burn it off" he said, once brim heard the word burn she quickly moved away "burn me, what?"

"What's going on" Kellum demanded

"On her back, it's a symbol. The first time you knocked out in the museum we did some research about the demon who made the deal with our parents. It was lucabadon..." Kellum pulled brim closer and looked on her back "that guy is beyond wicked we've seen some of the things he's done to people and trust me I wish I hadn't, look when I was doing my research I came across that symbol. It's a damned servant symbol. Lucabadon used it to take complete control of a person to fulfill a deed for him, hence the servant part, they have no idea what he wants them to do but once they unknowingly accomplished what ever he had asked of them they would instantly die" tanner looked at brim and continued "I read that if the seal is damaged before the deed is complete the spell would shatter, we have to burn it, if not brim will complete the task lucabadons making her do" brim looked at her brother.

"I'll do it" Kellum said

"No, Kellum !" Brim begged "NO!" He turned her around and pulled down her shirt he placed his hand over the symbol.

"Do it fast" Wendy said. Kellum closed his eyes tears flowing down his face and it begun he felt his finger tips spike to a much hotter temperature he then began to hear the screaming and crying of brim but he kept his hand firm on her shoulder with his eyes closed. He lifted his hand and the seal had vanished. Brim ran out of the car into the ran and Kellum chased after her. He caught up to her and realized she had just froze in place like she'd seen a ghost.

"Brim, what's --" Kellum looked over to see his mother standing in the rain.

"Baby" she said, Luca walked up next to her.

"What's going on" Wendy said walking up to Kellum as tanner and kale followed behind her.

"Mom?" Kellum said slowly stepping up to his mother.

"Get him away from her" kale said Wendy looked at him and it was easy to recognize the glowing blue eyes that took refuge when split took control.

"Come, baby. It's okay" Kellum stood in front of his mother looking her in her eyes.

"I missed you" she said fixing his wet hair from his face "you are going to come back with me, okay. I'll never leave you again."

"No kell--" Luca raised his hand sending Wendy crashing into the truck window. Tanner ran over to her.

"But--" Kellum turned around to look at brim and his friends, just as he did his mother placed an amulet around his neck.

"I'm all you have Kellum, you're going to come back with me right ?" Kellum shook his head, saying yes.

"Kellum stop" brim called out, while running up to her brother. Kellum turned to her and between them the ground split in half. She pulled herself back.

"Kellum what are you doing" brim called out looking into her brothers face as his eyes dimmed into a pitch black.

"Thank you brim" Luca said with a smirk on his face. He placed his hand on kellum's shoulder and the three figures that stood in a distance faded away into a fluid black fog.