Past

" okay the story goes like this, when the world was first created as everyone knows it was nothing but rock, nothing lived here. Nothing grew here. Nothing happened here well that was until gods created a group of people named dreamers. Dreamers where sent down to earth to create it from scratch anything they dreamed up or thought of became real. Trees water animals ...people everything they created it all. But when the devils heard of this they weren't happy. They felt that they had been left out of this amazing new world and so they created nightmares. Nightmares where conjured up just to destroy anything dreamers created. They taught people to sin, they created natural disasters and most of all, they created death. Due to their differences a war quickly emerged between both the dreamers and nightmares that nearly destroyed earth as a whole. finally the dreamers and nightmares cursed each other which basically ended the war. The dreamers cursed the nightmares so they couldn't come Out when there was light and the nightmares cursed the dreamers to make it almost impossible to reproduce dreamer children. Sooner or later both disappeared .... But that doesn't mean they were gone"

bookworm looked out at the kids hoping someone had a question or atleast that one of them would show some type of reaction.

"Can I ask what this has to do with us" Wendy muttered

Bookworm stepped closer "isn't it obvious" he said " you guys are all dreamers. But wait there's more you see, your parents are all dreamers too, actually your parents are all the original dreamers"

"That's impossible" Wendy responded

"Actually it isn't, look there are a lot of things people are made to believe are impossible or don't exists, but you seven can't think like that I mean come one you guys where chased by an army of parasites today ... How do you explain that ?"

"Parasites?" Kellum questioned

"Parasites are humans who sell their souls to demons. After they sell their souls they have to kill a certain amount of people until their human heart shatters and they become a pure demon" bookworm answered

"Okay that's cool, but that still doesn't explain what that has to do with us" said Wendy

"Well all of this has a lot to with all of you, 17 years ago all of your parents together decided they wanted to live normal lives, and they all wanted children. But due to the nightmare curse they couldn't they tried to create you with magic, that didn't work, they tried to call to the gods to bless them and that didn't work either so they did a stupid thing... They went to a demon. The demon they went to wasn't just any demon he was an original, one of the first demons on earth. He made a deal with your parents, he would give your parents children but one of the seven was going to be his child a child born a demon. No person has ever been born a demon so this one child would be born with powers unimaginable. Your parents agreed. But didn't know exactly what they were agreeing to because the demon had cloaked their thoughts After they agreed they instantly became pregnant and gave birth. All along your parents knew what they were going to do once they got what they wanted they all turned against the demon and turned him to stone. They then split apart each family lived near each other but didn't talk they gave up magic and raised their children as humans because none knew whose child was born a demon and didn't want to risk exposing their children to their dark past, but what your parents didn't know was that if you make a deal with a demon if you don't keep your end of the bargain ... Bad things happen"

"Bad things ?" Kellum asked

"You get hunted" Elliot said "and they won't stop until they get what they want" he continued

"This doesn't make any sense, if my parents are originals shouldn't they be old ?" Kellum asked

"Ask yourself this, has your parents ever aged, do they ever look like they are getting older ?"

The room quickly became silent.

"Look this isn't a prank, we aren't trying to mess with you guys we just want to keep you safe, and no place is safer than here" said book worm

"What about our houses, wouldn't we be safe with our parents if they were originals ?"

"No, because your parents are gone"

"Gone ?"

"... I don't know how to explain this, they broke the deal, so one of the parents have to pay with their heart while the other must be Tortured for as long as they live in hell."

Kellum stepped back his eyes began to water

" what?" He asked

" look I'm sorry I know that's hard to hear but it's not the time to sugar coat things"

The room was silent again, Kellum got up and walked into one of the isles to find his sister

"I just realized, I don't know any of your names" said bookworm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman step over the bodies that layed on the beach sand. Her auburn hair blew in the wind and the moon glistened on her pail skin. A group of men trailed behind her.

"What do we do with them"

The woman lifted up a body, examined the face and tossed it to the side.

"Bring them all back" she said

She then walked over to a small cave where one body laid alone. She picked it up then smiled. Her eyes began to glow a bright yellow and suddenly the body reanimated, and began to breathe.

" hello baby" she said to the boy

The boy looked up at her still gasping for air.

" I have a question for you, do you want to live"

The boy shakes his head to say yes

"I'm cass and do I have a deal for you, josh"

Josh sat up and looked at all the corpses that began to rise up off the ground.

"Welcome to the family" cass said.

The Great Hunt.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara