Where's Brim?

"It's been Four days, are you even one hundred percent sure he's fine?" Kale asked looking at Kellum.

"He is fine. To be completely honest I think him being in this state is the best thing for him right now,you know with everything happening with his sister and all" bookworm replied. Tanner knocked on the door. Kale looked over and his eyes went straight to the bandages on tanners arm.

"Here's the book you asked for" tanner walked over to bookworm quickly handing him the leather book never looking at kale. "Thanks" bookworm said looking down at the book then back up at kale who's eyes were glued to tanner.

"No problem" tanner mumbled and quickly left the room. Bookworm opened the book. "What was that about?" He asked.

"I don't know, ever since that day at the school tanner hasn't spoken to me." Kale said

"You think something happened?"

"Im not sure I mean I'm sure I didn't do anything, but I can't say the same for split" kale stepped closer to bookworm and glanced at the page he was on. "Demon magic?"

"It's for Kellum. To help him control his new ... Powers, look tanner wouldn't stop talking to you for something split said, maybe you should talk to him. You two have been really close since day one and there must be a real reason as to why he's avoiding you. Want me to find out ?" Bookworm asked. Kale smiled.

"Would you ?"

"I will" bookworm patted kales shoulder.

"Well, I have to go help find brim Elliot has everyone using there powers to scry for her" bookworm looked away from kale upset.

"You okay?" Kale asked ?

"She doesn't have anything to do with any of this" bookworm whispered.

"Don't worry we will find --"

"BRIM" Kellum shouted as he jumped up out of bed. Both bookworm and kale turned over to look at him. He looked at them with pitch black eyes enraged. "Where is she?" He asked aggressively.

"Kellum, calm down" kale demanded.

"Don't worry he won't hurt us" bookworm said

"You sure about that" bookworm looked at kale who's eyes were becoming icy blue. His eyes slowly faded back to brown as Kellum laid back down. His eyes also returned to normal.

"Falcon's cavern" Kellum whispered. " find her" he closed his eyes and faded back into an unconscious state.

-------------------------------------------

The twins sat at a table in the library over a map. Elliot and Paige stood by a shelf reading a passage on locator spells while Wendy and tanner talked in a corner.

"Elliot, can I ask you something ?" Paige said looking in Elliot's face.

"What?"

"Why exactly are we still here?, if this place got raided isn't it unsafe to be here ?"

"We have to help brim and all our resources are here, so yea sure maybe it's unsafe but until Kellum wakes up and we find brim we aren't leaving" Paige smiled.

"I'm shocked, who knew you had a heart" Elliot looked at Paige and sucked his teeth.

"Well she is your family" Paige continued.

"What?" Elliot asked

"Brim, she's family" said Paige suddenly kale and bookworm walked into the library.

"Falcons cavern" bookworm said "that's where brim is" he continued.

Everyone got up and rushed over to bookworm and kale except tanner who walked over and kept his distance. Kale glanced over at him.

"How do you know that ?" Elliot asked

"I told him" everyone looked over to the door to see Kellum standing there. He looked strong and rejuvenated.

"Kellum, you shouldn't be up" bookworm said walking over to him.

"I'm fine, who's coming with me ?" Kellum asked.

"What do you mean?" Elliot asked.

"I'm gunna get brim back" Kellum turned around and walked out of the library.

"Wait, we don't know anything about this place" bookworm said. Kellum continued walking not looking back, he picked up his leather jacket and Elliot's truck keys.

"Then stay." He walked out the door, bookworm raced back into the library.

"He's going alone" worm said panicking.

"I'll go with him" kale said as he ran out the library. He got outside to the sight of the speeding truck. It stopped and he ran up to it.

"Get in" Kellum said, kale ran over to the passenger seat.