Good To Be Back.

The fluid light that projected it's way out of the bodies of the nightmares that layed on the ground seeped it's way through the floor vanishing as the museum rumbled under the feet of the teens.

"What's going on" Paige yelled.

"We have to get out of here" tanner responded looking up as the ceiling began to crack. He headed directly towards the exit.

"Kellum" Wendy muttered to herself. She ran towards the basement door Leon and Alphie followed behind her, they got down to the basement to see Kellum kneeling on the floor with golden fluid light surrounding him. His eyes glowed a bright yellow and under his eyes layed black veins. The smoke lifted away from Kellum and slowly began to surround the statue of a man that stood above him. Within instants the stone that covered the man began to crack and chip off slowly.

Elliot ran to Kellum who laid on the floor trying to catch his breath. Elliot helped him get to his feet Alphie quickly got to his side and helped him. They got up the stairs and back to the main level of the museum that was completely distorted. They snaked through the rummage until they finally got out of the museum and to the van. Bookworm started the car and drove away as everyone's eyes seemed to be focused on nothing more than the collapsing museum.

-----------------------------------------

Elliot knocked on the door to get bookworms attention.

"How is he" Elliot asked. Bookwormed looked up at Elliot aggravated, pulling off his gloves he responded "how does he look!" Elliot looked at Kellum who barley looked like he was breathing.

"I told you el, I told you they weren't ready but no you insisted they go for the stupid dagger. Was it honestly worth this" bookworm looked directly at Kellum. His eyes began to water a little.

"Just know if anything happens to him" bookworm walked over to Elliot "you're telling his sister" worm put the gloves in Elliot's hands and walked out of the room. Elliot turned around to see Brim standing by the door.

"Can I see him" she asked, she didn't have visible tears but her voice eaisly could show how much she was crying on the inside. Elliot shook his head to say yes. She quickly walked to her brothers side. And held his cold hand. For a moment she was silent. She examined his face holding in her tears. "Kellum" she said finally releasing her tears. Elliot's face completely melted as he watched the little girl begin to historically cry burying her face in her brothers hand. " I'll never let you go, not until you wake up. I can't lose you, you and mom at the same time. Can you hear me " Brim began coughing on her words " Kellum say you can hear me, listen to me" brim began yelling "I need you." She continued. Elliot walked over to pull her out of the room. He could see how the sight of her brother was torturing the girl. She fought for Elliot to put her down reaching out for her brother. She managed to slip out of Elliot's grip and ran to Kellum. Once she got close she wrapped her arms around him, his body began to glow and he jumped up breathing heavily. He looked over at brim. "I'll never let you go ?" A tear fell from his eyes and he pulled his sister on to the bed and hugged her.

------------------------

"Listen to this, lucabadon, earth's first demon. So it says he was so ignorant lucifer expelled him from hell and that's how he needs up here. Drowning virgins after forcefully impregnating them, killing babies, possession. Guys his list is longer than any other demon in this book this guy is no joke." Tanner said holding a big leather covered book.

"I'm sorry tanner, I'm not even listening to you, I'm still worried about kellum" Wendy said

"I'm just not listening to you cause your voice is annoying as fuck" kale said scrolling through his phone. Tanner looked over to kale then back to his book.

"When do you plan on going back to hell split" tanner whispered under his breath

"I don't know but would you like me to say hello to your mother when I do ?" Tanner sat back quite, suddenly kales eyes turned back to brown.

"I'm sorry" kale muttered.

"So do you think Luca was the guy in the basement ?" Alphie asked

"Well, I don't know for sure. I mean lucabadon doesn't have on specific body, in order for him to remain on earth he needs to take possession of a new body whenever the one he's using gets worn out or atleast that what it says here"

"So either that was just a talking statue or we just left the most deadly demon on earth in a burning down collapsing museum, does it say anything in there about him holding grudges ?" Leon questioned.

----------------------------

"You see anything?" Yelled one fireman to another as they searched through the rummage of the museum.

"Nothing yet" the man continued to search until the floor under one man completely caved in causing the man to fall down into the lower area.

"Are you okay" two other men yelled down. The man that fell tried to clear them smoke out of his vision before yelling back that he was fine.

"We are gunna get you a ladder, marks stay here" the two men walked away leaving one man to wait at the hole. Suddenly screaming filled the ears of the waiting man.

"David, david are you okay" marks yelled down the hole trying to see what was going on he got up and as he did David was standing behind him.

"David, how- how did you get out of the hole" marks looked at David wondering where his suit had gone. Instead he was wearing a black long sleeved shirt black jeans and black shoes. "I wish I had time to play" David said. Marks looked at him confused. "But I don't " David took marks by the head and simply pushed him into the hole.

David walked out of the museum and was stopped by the other two firemen. He walked past them as they yelled out questions to him with a flick of his wrist they began to pull each other apart like a bunch of rabid cannibals. "Oh Luca, it's good to be back" Luca said to himself looking at David reflection in a car window. He stepped into the middle of the street and began walking instantly he evaporated into a black smoke.