Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, 
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero,
oh Modu a-yo,
modu a-yo 
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo,
oh Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero,
oh Modu a-yo,
modu a-yo."

"How are you feeling?" I asked when I was finished. 

"I've been better." He replied with a forced smile. I chuckled. 

"Come on, lets get you back to bed." I helped Jonghyun stand and back to me bed. "I'll be right back." I went back to the bathroom to clean up the rest of the mess. Once that was done, I went back to my bed, slid under the covers and cuddled next to Jonghyun. He shifted around to hold me comfortably. 

'Jong?' 

"Hmmm?" He hummed.

'I just wanted to see if it still worked.' 

'It does.' I smiled closing my eyes. 

"I love you Jongie." 

"Love you too baby"

TAEMIN'S POV

I woke up early the next morning and headed down to the dorm kitchen. I was a little surprised that Key wasn't already down here making breakfast. I wondered over to the fridge, rummaging around. I pulled out some eggs and milk. Then I went to the cabints for some cinnamon and bread. I procceded to crack the egs into a bowl, adding the milk and cinnamon. I found a frying pan, sprayed it with pam and placed it on the hot stove. Dipping the bread into the mixture, making sure both sides got covered, then placed it on the pan to cook. I did this over and over again until I felt I had enough. I cut each bread peice in half to make triangles. I found some powdered sugar and poured it over the neatly placed triangles. I smiled at my work. 

Grabbing some plates, silverware, and syrup, I headed back to my room. I stoped when I got to my door. A thought came to my mind. 

'Why am I even doing this?'

'Yeah, why are you doing this Taemin? You and I both know you didn't make that all just for yourself. What the fuck are you doing?'

'Oh joy.....you again. Why of all deamons did I get stuck with the likes of fucking you?' 

'You know, you never had a problem with me before you got here. maybe I should just tell master what you're up to.'

'NO!....I mean, theres no need to tell master anything.'

'Then don't give me a reason to suspect that you are failing to do your job and your faith to the clan waning.' 

The demon dissapeared. 

'At least he didn't stay long this time. But I feel as if he doesn't say much to me anymore. even when I think stupid things.'

I shook the thoughts from my head and entered my room. Minho was still sleeping. I set the food on his bed side table and crawled onto the bed next to him. I poked his side calling his name.

"Minho~Minho~ Wakey, wakey! I made eggs and bacy!" Minho opened his eyes slowly. 

"Mmmm....What are you doing?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"I made you breakfast!" I said excitedly. Real excitement.

"Why?" He asked, looking at the food. Again....why did I make it?

"Well...ummm, I thought since you had a tough night last night that this might cheer you up. Stupid I know." I looked down, fiddling with my thumbs. This shy thing was coming to naural to me now. Its like I'm not even lieing about it anymore. 

Minho smiled at me brightly and ruffled my hair, which made me pout.

'I hate people touching my hair!' 

"You didn't have to do that Tae." 

"But I wanted to! Plus Key never even came down while I was down there. 

"Thats a little strange...." Minho thought for a moment. "Hes probably still resting. I dont think he was going to come to class today anyway." I nodded and handed Minho the food. 

"Eat before it gets colder." Minho gave a short nod.

"Yes sir, Taemin, sir." I giggled at him and got up from his bed. 

"I'm going to get ready for class." Minho waved his hand and kept devoring the food. A smile came to my lips as I watched him. 

NEXT TIME ON Secret ASIAnts:

"The scratches aren't as bad as before." Key commented.

"They hurt even worse than before." I replied.

"I have see a change in Taemin since we got here. That change is because of Minho, I know it." 

Key backed away from me, fear written all over his face. the pain started to move back to the center of my body and became worse, almost imbarable. I felt like my life was being suck out of me. Key stood frozen in place. My vision blurred before finally blacking out. 

A/N WELL IM HAPPY I GOT THIS UP. ^-^ I FEEL LIKE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE MY LAST UPDATE........BAD ME,BAD. I HAVE A LOT OF CHAPTERS WRITTEN OUT, I REALLY DO, ITS JUST FINDING THE TIME OR WILL TO GET TO A COMPUTER AND UPLOAD. EITHER WAY IM TRYING. TOMORROW IS THE LAST NIGHT OF THE SCHOOL PLAY SO I SHOULDNT BE VERY BUSY ANYMORE OTHER THAN SCHOOL SOCCER AND WORK. :D  WELL THIS IS A SHORT A/N. NOW OFF TO SHOWER FOR SCHOOL AND FEEDING MY DOGS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! OR ELSE.....I MAY....DIE.....jk........

SUBSCRIBEING AND VOTING IS AWESOME

NEW READERS PLEASE DONT STAY SILENT!

LOTS OF LOVE, 

                                   JADESKYE♥