The Battle for Beacon Begins

Weiss pov

     I am watching the match of Pyrrha vs. Penny and I was enjoying it when all of a sudden Pyrrha uses her semblance to deflect and attack. Penny's swords are sent back at her and the wires that attach to her wrap around her and shreds her to pieces. I hold my hand over my mouth as I see what i happening. After that happens a woman's voice comes on the microphone and starts trash talking huntsman and the academies. Afterwards the Grimm siren sounds and it is level 9 threat. As the students start panicking, I make my way to find Ruby on her knees.

Weiss: Ruby, come on. We need to go, now.

Ruby: *sniffles* Penny.

Weiss: I understand that you are hurting. But right now there are Grimm attacking the city we need to help defend Beacon.

Ruby: *breathes* I know.

Ruby and I summon our rocket lockers and start to rally the other students.

Weiss: (Y/N), please hurry back.

At the same time the attack starts

(Y/N) pov

     I am in the fight of a lifetime against another knight. For the final challenge I must defeat the knight in combat to get at Excalibur. The knight and I charge at eachother, at the last second I use a nearby rock to launch me at the knight. I use an overhead strike at the knight and raise my shield to block his sword, the knight takes the same position ready to recieve the attack. We collide with a shockwave sending us both backwards a little. I rush in with another overhead strike, which the knight blocks with his shield. He recoils and does a shield bash to my face making me stumble back a little. We then get into an exchange of strikes and blows. The knight does an overhead strike which I parry and then use my sword and strike his back. He then does a sideways strike, I duck and slice at his gut as I end up behind him. The knight turns around as he does a shield backhand which knocks my helmet off. As he goes for a side strike I duck, as he comes back I kneel down with my shield above my head as I slice at his leg. He stumbles back in pain, as I go for another overhead strike he uses his shield to flip me over and behind him. He turns around as I get up we exchange blows again. The knight strikes which I am quick to block with my shield, but he then trips me and I land on my back. He then stomps on the edge of my shield dislocating my elbow. I shout in pain as he goes for another sword strike. I block the attack with my attack and spin my legs up and around to trip the knight and he falls. I take the opprotunity to get up without my shield and recompose myself. The knight gets up, I go for an attack and strike his shield he then does a power attack with his shield making me stumble again. He tries a sideways sword strike, which I block with my sword and then grabhis blade and twist it out of his hand. I swing my sword at him, he ducks down I come back and hit him with the hilt of his own sword. As I drop his sword, I come back and raise my sword over my head with both hands gripping and strike on his shield several times. As I go for a thrust he grabs my sword and disarms me. The knight then goes for two sucessful shield bashes, as he goes for another, I grab his shield. We struggle against eachother and I spin and get his arm behind his back. He then elbows me in the face causing me to lose my grip and free him. As I get my footing, he loses his shield. The knight picks up his sword, grabs me with his free hand and throws me against the arena wall. He strikes at me, which I dodge to his left. He goes for another which I can't dodge so I block with my full gauntlet and parry to the side. I take the opprotunity to punch his leg wound and he stumbles back in pain. The knight regains himself and goes for a sword thrust, which I am quick to grab the blade and wrench it out of his hand. I use the momentum to turn and use the knight's sword to pierce under his armor and deal a critical hit. I take the sword and hold it ready to strike, as he falls to his knees. I stand there breathing heavily.

(Y/N): You have fought well, you have truly kept your honor as a knight. I thank thee for this fight. Are there any last words you wish to say?

Knight: Well done, you have truly earned the chance. But be warned Excalibur requires both honor and strength to release it from the stone.

He nods as he finishes and I am forced to end his life. I then approach the stone where Excalibur rests.

As I am about to grab it, I suddenly get a seriously bad feeling of worry for my friends

(Y/N): They must be in trouble, I need to get back to Beacon.

I then reach up and grab Excalibur's hilt and with every bit of strength I have left and pull the sword out. I hold it up in triumph and magically it's sheath is on my belt. I put Excalibur in it's sheath, grab my shield and make my way quickly to the entrance. I finally make it to the entrance and mount (H/N) as we soon were racing toward Beacon to save it.

(A/N): Will he get there in time to save his friends? Find out next time. As always leave comments and thoughts and have a good day. Peace out.