Investigations

Previously...

Officer: Second dust shop hit this week.

(Y/N): Well either the White Fang did do this or someone is trying to trick us into thinking that.

Blake: Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around.

Blake: How long have you known? I thought you would hate me because I was a member.

(Y/N): Was, being the keyword. Take some time for yourself. If you find any possible targets, call me.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program

Timeskip Next Morning

(Y/N) pov

     I wake up in the morning get showered and changed. I come out of the bathroom and find the others waking up. I look over sadly at Blake's bed, which is empty. I then change my face from sadness to determination. I had to go visit the police coroner today. So I got my coffee and head out.

Timeskip City of Vale

     I make it to the city and start to head to the police station. As I make my way there, I notice a pair of eyes on me but I decide to draw it out see what they do. So I head to a cafe and grab some doughnuts and use this to draw out who's following me. I sit at a table and subtly scan the place. Then I notice a presence behind me and I smirk.

(Y/N): Never thought of you as a stalker, Weiss.

Weiss: How did you know?

     She asks as she comes and sits down across from me. I slide her a doughnut. She takes a bite.

(Y/N): You're perfume gave you away.

Weiss: I'll have to remember that for next time.

(Y/N): Hmmm. Stalk guys much.

     Hearing this makes her blush. She looks at her coffee. Weiss regains her composure and looks at (Y/N) with a serious face.

Weiss: You're looking for the cuprit of that robbery. I want in.

(Y/N): Something you gotta do first though.

Weiss: What are you talking about.

     I just stare at her. She realizes what I'm talking about. She looks at me with shame.

(Y/N): You are right to fear the White Fang, hell I'm scared of them. But Blake is your friend, if she were still with the White Fang she would've done something by now. You owe it to her to at least listen and let her explain herself.

     Weiss's eye's start to swell with tears. I hold her hand to reassure her.

Weiss: It just scares me to think she was a member of the White Fang. All my life I knew my family was targeted, but I never met the dangerous ones. Blake could hurt me so much if she wanted too. I'm just scared.

(Y/N): I know your scared but I promise you, Blake does not want to hurt you. If anyone ever did though I would not rest until they have been brought to justice. I will protect you and you're team.

     Weiss smiles and blushes more and looks at me with those icy blue eye's.

Weiss: You mean our team. Where can I find Blake.

(Y/N): She'll call us.

     I get up and start walking again to the VPD office.

Weiss: Wait, she'll call us?

Timeskip VPD Morgue

     I walk with Weiss to see the coroner and hopefully get some answers about his missing shooter.