Breach and Revealing a Legend

Weiss pov

     As I stir groggily from the train crash, my vision is blurry and there is a ringing in my ears. I look around and see my teammates scattered around me also trying to get up. As my senses readjust I hear a rumbling noise behind me. As I turn around a King Taijitu Grimm bursts out of the rubble releasing a horde of Grimm into the city center. I look on in disbelief then my face turns to determination. The real battle begins now.

Timeskip past the episode intro song

     Team RWBY are standing in the middle of a horde of Grimm. We look around a little nervously because there are so many of them. As the Grimm roar at us, we ready our weapons and start fighting back. But it is futile, there are just too many. The King Taijitu gets ready to attack Ruby when all of a sudden I hear in the distance a familiar voice....

(Y/N): FOR REMNANT!!

     I turn to see (Y/N) charging straight at the Grimm, some Beowolves charge at him and he kills them all in one strike. As he continues forward, the King Taijitu charges back at him, this doesn't faze (Y/N).

(Y/N) pov

     I let go of the reins and hold (W/N) with both hands. As the Grimm and I collide I do a overhead power strike and slice the Grimm in two, right down the middle. I reach the rest of my team and I activate my second semblance and restore my teams spirit. We then get a surprise visit from team JNPR as they also join the fight. More and more of our friends at Beacon join in even Sun and Neptune, ugh fine. Then some Atlesian airships show up and help fight back the Grimm. I am currently holding off 5 Ursai, when from the rubble a giant mech comes out and from jumps.... A FUCKING CORGI. Zwei takes out one of the Ursa, then Dr. Oobleck shows up and helps me take out the rest of them. As the battle continues Professor Goodwitch shows up, finally, and repairs the breached tunnel and the rest of the Grimm are history.

Timeskip battles end

Roman: Oh, I can't believe you caught you've really taught me the error of my ways.... Hey, watch the hat.

     As I gather around everybody is congratulating eachother on a job well done. All of a sudden, I get tackled by my entire team knocking me to the ground. As we sit there laughing and greeting eachother, we head back to Beacon sharing our mission stories.

(Y/N): How did you of all people manage to fall down a pit.

Ruby: I honestly don't know.

     Team RWBY and I sit there on the helipad and laugh. Weiss scoots closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. I look at her smile.

Blake: Well we did it.

Weiss: If we don't get extra credit for that, I am going to be seriously disappointed.

Yang: Weiss, a two headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it.

Ruby: Yeah, I mean we didn't solve everything. We still don't know why they did this or who that mystery girl was.

Weiss: Well not every story has a neat and tidy ending.

Blake: We may not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of bad people behind bars and I think that is something we can be proud.

(Y/N): Yes, and if anyone trys this again we'll be there to stop them.

Ruby: All of us.

Yang:*lays down yawning* Hooray teamwork, comradary, yeah.

(Y/N): So what now.

Ruby: Uhh, time for bed.

Weiss: Yes, please.

Blake: Good idea.

Yang: I'm going to sleep forever.

     As the teams walks away, I look back in the direction of my house. Weiss notices and asks.

Weiss: (Y/N), are you alright.

The rest of the team turns to look at me. I turn to them and sigh.

(Y/N): I don't know, but I could use your guys help over the next few days.

Ruby: Of course we'll help.

Blake: You are our teammate and that will never change.

Yang: You haven't given up, neither will we.

Weiss: We'll be there for anything.

Zwei: *barks*

(Y/N): Alright then, but lets discuss this back in the dorm.

     We head to our dorm and lay down on our beds, while eating cookies I made on they, because reasons. I started telling the girls about the legend of King Arthur and his sword, Excalibur. They look surprised that the legend might be real.

Blake: Wow, I had no idea such a thing could be real.

Yang: Yeah, dad used to tell this story to me and Ruby alot.

(Y/N): I believe its real as does Ozpin.

Weiss: That's why Ozpin didn't let you go with us.

Ruby: Why would he not tell us the truth.

(Y/N): I've learned over time that Ozpin is a man of mystery.

Ruby: In any case what makes you think your dad knows where the sword might be.

(Y/N): Truthfully, I don't know if he knew or not, but I have to find out.

Yang: So when do we set off?

(Y/N): Tomorrow after classes, we'll have to take horses up there so be ready with anything you might need.

Ruby: We'll be ready.

As we go to bed, Weiss pulls me in for a kiss. The kiss was full of passion and love, as the need for air overpowers us we just look into eachothers eyes.

(Y/N): I thought I was forgetting to give you something.

Weiss: *giggles* Well, to be fair we were fighting for our lives.

(Y/N): *chuckles* I love you, Ice Queen.

Weiss: I love you too, (Y/N).

We kiss eachother one last time before drifting off to sleep. Ready for whatever is thrown at us.

(A/N): Well that was exciting wasn't it. I love writing this because of you guys I want to contribute to the fanfiction club that I have grown fond of since starting this story.

As always leave your comments and thoughts and have a great rest if your day. Bye. Peace out.

Male Reader x Weiss Schnee RWBYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें