Reoutfitted

Weiss pov

     I am leading (Y/N) to the team dorm where the equipment is supposed to be dropped off as a surprise. We get to the room and (Y/N) has become slightly annoying asking me questions about what's going on. Finally we get to the dorm, before we walk through the door I stopped (Y/N).

Weiss: Are you ready to be amazed.

(Y/N): Uh, yeah.. what am I supposed to be excited about?

Weiss: For the last month, I comissioned blacksmithes in Atlas to reforge your armor and weapon and I just got word that it arrived today. So shall we?

(Y/N): Yes, lets.

     I open the door and there are some cargo chests, I smile as (Y/N) is stunned about this.

(Y/N) pov

     I approach the chests with surprise and curiosity. I open the biggest chest first and I smile in amazement and look at Weiss.

Weiss: Well, what are you waiting for. Go try it on.

     I take the chest and myself to the bathroom to change into my armor.

Weiss pov

     I am waiting on my bed for (Y/N) to try on his new armor. As I do, the rest of my team walk in.

Ruby: Hey Weiss, what you doing?

Weiss: I am waiting for (Y/N) to finish changing into his new armor I comissioned him.

Blake: That was awfully nice of you.

Yang: Weiss and (Y/N) sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Weiss: Yang, are you done being a child.

Yang: Oh I am just getting started, honey. Hehehe.

     As Yang and I continue the mindless banter, the door opens and (Y/N) walks out.

Ruby: Whoa, you look awesome

Blake: I have to agree, That does look good on you.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Yang: I wish I had gotten to you first.

     Everyone looks at her with a confused and surprised look. Weiss then breaks the tension by smacking Yang on the back of the head. Yang flinches and regains her composure.

Weiss: Well I believe you look both badass and handsome.

(Y/N): Thank you, my dear. I really appreciate this Weiss, I owe you big time.

Weiss: Well, take me to a nice dinner and I'll call us even.

(Y/N): Deal.

Ruby: Oh, is that your weapon?

Weiss: Yeah, about that, um, your weapon didn't have enough pieces recovered to reforge it. So since it was originally made with an extremly rare metal we couldn't fix it. I'm sorry.

(Y/N): It's ok, the weapon belonged to my father so I'll be burying it with him. So I would've needed a new weapon anyway.

(Y/N) pov

     I walk over to the remaining chest and open it.

     I look at it with amazment and admiration. Ruby was of course was fondling over it. Yang is also looking at it with envy. I pick it up and then realize how big it was compared to my father's sword. It was more like a greatsword than a broadsword. I then started to think about a new name for the sword, but I was really liking the way it feels.

Weiss: So what do you think?

(Y/N): It's heavy, It's a good sword.

Weiss: Yeah!

Ruby: Do you have a name for it?

(Y/N): I was thinking, (W/N).

(A/N): Alright, another one done! Honestly writing this is fun. So as always please leave your comments and have a good day.