Epilouge Finale

Timeskip 5 Years later

(Y/N) pov

I am coming home to Atlas after another successful mission and I can't wait to see my family. I ride through the main gate to the stables and see a retired (H/N) grazing peacefully. I dismount the new horse, but before I could undo the saddle, I hear a worried voice approach behind me.

Weiss: (Y/N), thank Oum, you're home!

(Y/N): Weiss calm down. It's ok, now whats got you worried.

Weiss: You didn't see Sterling or Lily did you?

(Y/N): No, I didn't. Has something happened?

Weiss: I've looked all over the house and grounds and I can't find them.

My eyes widen and now I am getting worried too.

(Y/N): Has Klein seen anything?

Klein: I think I heard the young master say they were exploring a cave today.

(Y/N): And you let them! Oh my Oum!

I get back on the new horse and ride towards the caves Klein specified. I get near the caves and then I hear unfamiliar but menacing voices and I then dismount and approach on foot. As I get closer I hear the voices again..

????: Here kiddie, kiddie.

I then hear a much younger voice as well as crying.

????: Raahhh!

????: *sobbing*

I move towards the voices as fast as I can.

Sterling pov

Bandit 1: Ha, ha, that was it!?

Bandit 2/3: *Laughing*

Bandit 1: Do it again, kill me.

I go to yell again, but instead of my voice being heard, I hear a louder, deeper almost roarlike yell. The bandits were confused

Bandits: Huh?

All of a sudden my dad jumps in hits them and starts swing his sword at them. Easily defeating them, dad now stands over them with a scowl on his face. The bandits are pleading for their lives, till my dad yells.

(Y/N): SILENCE!!

Bandit 2: Ok, we're shutting up now.

Bandit 1: We're really sorry-

(Y/N): If you ever come near my children again.

The bandits try to play dumb, only making dad more angry.

Bandit 1: Oh these are yours? *turns to bandit 2* Did you know that?

Bandit 2: No, you?

Bandit 1/2: Ed?

The bandit, known as Ed, only nods his head. Dad finally lets out a frustrated yell and the bandits trip over eachother to get away. I comfort Lily and then approach dad.

Sterling: Dad I-

(Y/N): You deliberatly disobeyed me.

Sterling: Dad I-I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Home Now!

We all walk out of the cave to (H/N) and dad gets Lily and I onto the saddle. He gets on himself and we ride home.

(Y/N) pov

We ride up through the gates and towards the manor. Weiss is anxiously waiting on the steps, as I get Lily down she runs up to our daughter and hugs her tightly.