"No matter what you decide Hani, just remember this one thing" Lily said as she gently caressed the top of Hani's head. "He's your mate. He will always have your back, okay? If he doesn't, then it's not him. So, trust him. Let him prove himself to you."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Hani was relieving the day and the conversation she had had with Lily as she laid down in bed, waiting for time to speed up its course. Her bedside clock was on her lap, ticking slowly. Her fingers drew circular shapes on it, mimicking the motions of the pointers of the clock. A silly way of tricking her brain into thinking she could fasten time. She was still debating with herself, struggling to decide if she should tell him or not. He deserved to know the truth but she couldn't help but feel anxious about his reaction. Would he get mad? If so, how mad? Mad enough come after her dad or the other Alpha? Frustrated, Hani stuffed her face in the pillow. Her mind ran with possible solutions, although, some of them were more ridiculous than anything else. She got up and sat down, clutching onto the pillow in her arms. She sighed, heavily. Her eyes fell on the bedside clock that was next to her, "10:50" pm it read.

The girl jumped of the bed, a mixture of excitement and nervousness taking over her body. Following the exact same steps, she had taken the night before, Hani made sure everything was ready to cover her up absence. Quietly, she made her way towards the window. The night was colder, that day. Her body shivered, begging Hani to go back to the warmth and comfort of the room. As the memory of Jungkook washed over her, however, all coldness disappeared. Instead, a rather hungry need for him took over, turning her movements faster than they already were.

The pack was silent and quiet. Hani scanned the place around, reassuring herself that one was around, to see her leave in the middle of the night. The girl couldn't let anyone find out that she was secretly meeting Jungkook. Her father would nag at her and tell her that she was already "promised" to someone, despite her being aggressively against it.

With her electrified feet, the girl almost flew all the way to the lake. Passing through the daisy field, the lake revealed itself to the girl. A small glimpse, a hint of its existence – and her heart triggered an overwhelming feeling of belonging in her. Her hands were shaking with adrenaline. The night before, Jungkook had lowered down his mask in front of her. Had been honest and truthful about everything concerning him. Hani had to do it too, tonight. She clasped the fabric of her sweatshirt in her tiny hands, realizing that there was no running away from this. She had to tell it to him, despite the fear and the uncertainty.

Jungkook was sitting by the lake, his head was up looking at the stars. A blinding smile blossomed on her face, her feet grew wings and, like a breeze, she floated all the way to him. Gently, she wrapped her arms around him, letting her nose and her lips softly touch the exposed skin of his neck. Jungkook's body reacted to her affection, jolting before bursting into a fit of loving giggles. He turned around to face her, a smile just as blinding on his lips. Circling his arms around her waist, he brought her closer to him. Stealing the girl's balance and making her fall on his lap.

"I missed you"

Their noses brushed against one another tenderly. His lips whispered the words to her, sharing as if a secret only meant for them to know. Hani loss of words, filled with all emotions, smashed her lips on him. "I miss you", in the girl's eyes, had become a word, not big enough, to even slightly encompass all the feelings that had gone through her, that day. She poured those feelings into the kiss that they were sharing. Telling him how much she had missed him, how much she had thought about him and imagined he was there, right next to her. Telling him how much she had craved for him, for his lips, for his touch, his warmth, his presence. Craved him so much, her body did nothing else than try to find little trails and pieces of him in her.