Stylist Noona Pt 38 (Laser Tag) (fluff and short smut)

Почніть із самого початку

The market was fun, you didn't get to spend much time actually next to the boys, but you had fun following their cameramen and speaking when the cameras weren't on. PD Choi seems to have mellowed out too. Either he got enough sleep or he took Jimin's out-burst to heart, either way he was keeping his distance from you, and you'd rather keep it that way.

Once the group reached the laser tag place they played 2 rounds on camera, with varying levels of challenges. The laser arcade was technically "closed" ensuring you'd be the only ones there, so no one would get in the way of the games.

The last game you and the rest of the staff were allowed to play if they wanted. Many staffers opted to just sit down and chill since they had been on their feet all day, while you and a few others chose to play.

You're quickly walked through the safety and game play rules and get set loose into a dark misty maze with black lights and mirrors. The corridors twist and turn, dead ending and opening up into large spaces with small alcoves to hide and snipe from.

The lack of light makes it difficult to tell who you're shooting at, or who is shooting at you. You get a few people then someone gets you, and then gets you again right after you regenerate, and then again, and again! You turn and retreat down a hallway to your right following close to the wall as it turns. Your eyes squint against the dark, as it closes in around you.

~Thunk~

Your chest hits a wall in front of you. You search with your hands on either side of you for some kind of opening, but no such luck. Dead end.

You start to follow the hall back to the large room, but as you turn the first corner you're caught off guard by someone standing in the middle of the path.

"What the-?"

They start to walk towards you, you fumble with your gun to shoot them, but they are faster and you're offline for a few seconds, and the figure just begins coming towards you.

"Don't worry, its okay." A mans voice whispers, but through the commotion of everyone running around, you cant tell who it is.

You back pedal until your back hits the wall your chest had previously met, and the person continues to charge you. Until you are less than 2 feet away.

Now less than one foot.

6 inches.

3 inches.

His smell is intoxicating and familiar, but just ambiguous enough that you still can't quite put your finger on who it is.

Hands reach for your waist as the last inches between you disappear into the dark. Soft lips meet yours in a flash, you let out a moan of surprise. You melt unconsciously into his arms, bringing yours up around their neck, using the leverage to deepening the kiss.

The kiss is broken suddenly as the man pulls away from you, only to shoot you again and run away.

You slide down the wall to sit on your heels, your mind is fried from the kiss, its left you in a haze.

"Wow" You breath out.

Seconds later the lights flick on and you follow the arrows on the floor to the exit. Your brain is still in a fog wondering who your mystery kisser is.

Half the crew is half asleep, and the other half are leaning on each other all but snoring.

Squinting into the bright lights outside of the maze as your group emerges from the darkness. Immediately you try to recall every detail of the brainwashing kiss, the smell of the man, and the taste of his lips and the feeling of his hands on your waist.