Stylist Noona Pt 38 (Laser Tag) (fluff and short smut)

Start from the beginning

"Of course, I'll let you get back to your shower. But, I'm glad I could help, let me know if I can do anything else." He pecks your cheek and leaves.

"It was sweet of him to come check on me." You think to yourself, reaching to pull the bathroom door closed behind you.

Another knock comes from the main bedroom door and you peak out.

Its Jungkook, Hobi, and Jimin.

"Hey, um-"

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay," Hoseok speaks leading the troops to meet you halfway between the door and the bathroom.

"You looked really upset earlier." Jimin chimes in cupping his hands around your face. "Are you really okay jagiya?"

"Yes, I promise I'm okay." You tell them, getting a little impatient for your shower.

"Okay good, we were gonna see if you could go with us today." Jungkook says, "I'm sure its no fun being in the house all alone."

"Aw, that sounds like fun, hopefully Choi doesn't have a fit. Which reminds me, I keep forgetting to thank you Jimin, for standing up to him yesterday, I really appreciated that." You run fingers through his soft hair, stroking the side of his temple.

"Of course jagiya, and I'll do it again if he says anything today." The boys nod behind him in agreement.

You thank them all and usher them out so that maybe you can start the shower you've been trying to take for the past 20 minutes.

Blindly you grab for a face towel to wipe the shampoo out of your eyes, when another knock comes to the door.

"Come in," You shout over the water.

The bathroom door clicks open, and closed again.

"Hey, it's just me, I just wanted to brush my teeth." You peek your head out of the curtain to see Tae facing the mirror spreading paste on to his toothbrush.

"Okay. I'm just about ready to get out, so hurry."

"Donn- miin- mme." He mumbles over the brush in his mouth making you giggle.

"What?" You can hear him spit out and rinse under the faucet.

"I said dont mind me, I'll turn around so you can get out if you want."

"No that's okay, could you actually hand me a towel though?" You shut off the water and reach out for a towel, the soft fabric is quickly placed in your hand and you dry off and wrap it around yourself before stepping out.

Taehyung is leaned against the sink counter with his arms crossed over his chest, a slight smile shows on his lips as his eyes paint over your body like a canvas.

Water drips onto your feet as you hurry to sponge it out of your hair, probably flashing Tae in the process, but he certainly isn't about to say anything to make you stop

"So," He clears his throat, "you okay?"

"Yea the coffee didn't burn me or anything." You show your bare stomach and thighs,as proof and Tae shifts uncomfortably against his pants. You cover up quickly again not meaning to be a tease. "Sorry."

"No it's okay, you know I can control myself, you're just actually a goddess," His words make you blush a deep red, "but anyways, that's not what I was asking about. You looked like you'd been crying, earlier, and I heard the other guys mention you feeling confused about things."

"Oh. that. Yea I'm okay now, Yoongi and Namjoon really helped. And I won't be stuck here all day since the other guys invited me along today."

"Oh good, I was hoping you'd be coming, it's gonna be a fun day, the market, and laser tag!" His eyes light up at the fun activities for the day. "You should hurry and get dressed, we're leaving soon."