Chapter 16: Full Moon Part 2

Start from the beginning

He frowns now and tilts his head, examining my face. "I'm sorry."

"You should be. Close the door." I snap. "Why are you here? And why are you weird?! Why did Taehyung tell me to leave you outside? Is it-"

The door slams and a strange gurgling sound comes from his throat at the mention of Taehyung's name. "Are you-" I try not to snort, "did you just growl at me?"

Abruptly straightening his posture he turns to me, setting those unnerving eyes on my face once again. It wasn't until just now that I notice he isn't wearing his glasses. It's the first time I've ever seen him without them and frankly, he looks like a different person.

I suppose I should feel intimidated at least a little, but all I feel is pugnacious and now slightly amused, and honestly kind of passive to the threat of aggression in his eyes. Almost like a cat would be.

"I'm sorry." he repeats. It doesn't feel dishonest. His eyes begin to soften the longer they stay on me. "I missed you so much. I like you too much. I even miss you when you're with me. Everything about you is perfect. I want to be with you, all day every day and love you and cherish you. When I'm with you I feel whole and when you're gone I'm broken. I want-"

"WHAT!" I screech, flabbergasted.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

This is almost as dramatic as the monkey story. At this point, I would not be surprised if Namjoon threw a robot at my head. Actually, if I could black out and escape this fucking weird ass situation it might be for the better. Because how am I supposed to respond to that? Never mind that, how does he expect me to respond?

But if I thought Namjoon was through, I was sorely mistaken. Not only is he not through talking, but now his speech delves straight into the creepy and runs down the street naked with it. Whatever that means.

"Agree to be mine." he pleads, now on his knees.

WHAT?

"The marking doesn't hurt if you want it"

The what now?

"You may be able to reciprocate the mark," he ponders, "but you might have to be in cat form to do it."

Reciprocate the cat form—what?

"It'd be better for both of us, I promise."

What would?! And why!

"I could protect you. I swear it."

But I don't need protecting?

"If any other wolf touches you," his voice darkens. "I would annihilate them."

Who are you annihilating?!?

"I want you."

Oh god.

"More than anything I've ever wanted."

Seriously? Ok, that I don't believe.

"Please say you'll be mine."

Is he on his period?

"Y/n. I love you."

What the fuck.

"I can't live without you."

Jesus Christ.

"Namjoon!" I finally interrupt, my head feeling light and dizzy from the amount of crazy my boyfriend is currently heaping onto me.

"Yes?" His eyes are large and hopeful.

"Do you..." I struggle to find words. "Need a snickers bar?"