Chapter 26

Hope's P.O.V.

"Come here, Hope." Harry muttered and pulled me closer by my right hand.

He wrapped his arms around my petite body and pushed me gently against his. I was still pretty upset when we had arrived home but in his arms, I began to relax. My head rested on his chest, which rose and fell slowly and my ears listened to his rhythmic heartbeat until Harry began to speak.

"I'm so sorry, love. I didn't mean to scare you but this goddamn fucker-" His voice began to rise and hatred dripped from every word he uttered but I cut him off immediately before he could proceed.

"Hush, Harry. It's okay. I'm here, I'm fine. I'm not hurt." I assured him to control his anger and looked up at him.

I gently put my hand on his cheek and stroked the slightly stubbly but still soft place gently with my thumb. His nostrils fluttered for a moment before he took a deep breath, finally relaxed again and closed his eyes for a few seconds, only to look into my eyes moment later.

"I was so scared for you." He whispered and put his hand on mine which was placed on his cheek.

He enveloped mine with his own, led it to his lips and placed a gentle kiss onto my palm. My heart began to beat faster and I could feel throat starting to burn. The tears that had gathered in my eyes took my clear view and I sobbed quietly whereupon I let myself fall into Harry's arms and the tears began to flow.

He pulled me into his chest and kissed my head to calm me down but without success. My body was weak and strained, but the scenarios didn't stop replaying in my mind.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Harry whispered in my ear and kissed it gently.

All of a sudden I sobbed quietly and slowly began to calm down. My heartbeat slowed down and my breathing became regular again. I closed my eyes for a moment and breathed Harry's familiar scent in which I loved so much. I hid my face in his chest and sighed softly. My eyelids were getting heavier and I could barely keep myself on my feet.

"I want to sleep, Harry." I pouted and sniffed softly.

"Then let's get you to bed." He muttered and picked me up, only to lay me down on his bed seconds later.

I yawned softly and rubbed my left eye as Harry walked over to his closet. I reeled my feet in the air and my eyes began to wander around on the floor until they caught sight of two feet, standing in front of me.

My head rang up and I looked into Harry's face which reflected the perfection. When I looked down his body, I saw clothes which were put on the bed next to me by him. Knowing, I got up and stood in front of him.

With gentle touches he turned me around so my back was against his chest. He stroked my hair to one side and gently ran his fingertips over my back, coating my skin with goose bumps. His fingers found the clasp of my dress and pulled it down but just before he got rid of my dress, he kissed my shoulder and got me whimpering lowly. Slowly, he turned me around again and also got rid of my bra.

"You're beautiful, Hope." Harry breathed and ran his eyes over my body.

I blushed and wanted to wrap my arms around my chest but Harry wouldn't let me.

"Don't hide." He whispered and shook his head slightly.

I nodded, letting my hands at my sides and watching his moves. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it over my head, followed by his sweatpants which he pulled slowly up my legs.

"Thank you, Harry." I murmured, smiling slightly and looking into his eyes.

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You're welcome." He breathed and nudged his nose against mine gently.

When he turned away and undressed himself, I crawled onto the bed exhausted and let myself fall into the soft mattress. I yawned once again and blinked over to Harry who discarded his watch onto the nightstand.

With slow steps, he walked to the bed and lay down, the bed giving way under his weight. He slid closer to me and pulled me into his chest whereas I could feel his minty breath on my neck. Then I noticed how he covered us with the blanket and a comfortable heat enveloped me.

"I love you, Harry." I mumbled and put my hand on his arm which was wrapped around my waist.

"I love you too, Hope." He muttered into my neck and gently kissed my shoulder before I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

~

(A/N: SOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND SHITTY CHAPTER! LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH! btw where are you from? xo)