Chapter 20

Hope's P.O.V. 

Sighing, I stepped out of the bathroom and let myself fall right onto my bed. Harry was no longer there but I hadn't expected something else. A bit frustrated I ran my fingers through my hair before my phone started ringing and the song Give me love filled my ears. I groaned lightly annoyed, reached blindly for my cell phone, unlocked it and read the SMS. 

From: Niall

Want to come over, princess? xo 

To: Nii 

Sure! I'm there in 20 minutes xo 

Just before I rang, I straightened my hair and looked down at myself. Finally, my fingers came in contact with the bell and with a grin on his face Niall opened the door and pulled me immediately into a warm embrace. 

"Hello." He murmured, smiling and placed a kiss on my forehead. 

"Hello." I replied with a smile and hugged him briefly before I pulled away. 

"Have you exercised? Your chest is so firm." I noticed amazed and poked him in the chest. 

"Yeah, a little." He laughed and then walked into his room with me where all the snacks were laying on his bed.  

Without even exchanging a single word, we rushed onto his bed, chuckling and began to eat until Niall broke the silence. 

"How was it yesterday with Zayn? "

I paused abruptly in my position and looked at Niall with a frown. 

"What?" He asked innocently, shrugged his shoulders and bit into his cookie. 

"Why does everyone know it? Harry already asked me today." I said confused and stroked my hair to one side. 

Niall giggled slightly, putting his half-eaten cookie in an empty bowl and trying to avoid any eye contact. 

"I'm all ears..." I muttered impatiently and swallowed my last bite of the cookie. 

"Zayn sent us a text message." 

"Us?"

"Harry, Liam, Louis and me." 

"Oh God..." totally humiliated I put my flushed face in my hands. 

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Hope. He told nothing specific. He was just fancying, nothing more. Really." Niall comforting words made me take my hands from my face, looking straight into his blue eyes. 

"Really?" 

"Really." He assured me with a smile. 

I breathed a sigh of relief and tried to relax. For some reason, that kind of stuff made me extremely uncomfortable in front of Niall.

"And now...?" 

"You'll put these things away. At the end I have to roll home." I joked, grinning slightly to lighten the mood a little. 

He smirked slightly and began to put the snacks away. Or more precisely, he placed it on his desk which was only three meters away. But just before he could sit down, he cramped in his position, squeezed his eyes shut in agony and held his back. 

"Hey, Ni. What's wrong?" I asked worried and helped him to sit properly on the bed. 

A short moment passed before he opened his eyes again and breathed deeply. 

"My back is aching very badly." 

"That's because of the whole training. How often do you train in a week?"