Chapter 15 (2/2)

Hope's P.O.V. 

Cautiously, I opened my heavy eyelids and looked around the room. For a moment I had totally forgotten that I was in the living room. A clumsy sound flooded my ears and aroused my curiosity. I sat up and exhaled deeply. Then I stood up slowly and walked in the direction whence the sound came. As I got closer, I saw a mop of brown curls. It was Harry who was sitting on the cold floor and had pulled his knees to his belly. The closer I got, the louder was his sobbing. 

"Harry." I called softly and walked closer to him to get his attention. 

He looked up at me, right into my eyes. His eyes were red, glassy and the green which adorned his black pupils was almost black. His face was also red and looked overheated. I went closer to him until I was standing right in front of him. When I knelt down, the smell of alcohol met me immediately. He had been drinking.

Again...

I sighed and sat down next to him and looked at the floor. Harry began to cry again, burying his face in his hands which made my heart ache. I had never seen him so weak. He was always so strong and protective but at that moment he was just a nothing. 

Carefully, I put my arms around him and hugged him. And as drunk as he was he let himself fall into my arms and sobbed, let the tears continue their run. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Hope. I know that I'm an asshole and that I don't deserve you but I need you so much. At first I didn't want to admit it to myself but I can't be without you. I never thought that I would end up like this but I love you. I love you, Hope. More than you think..."

And there they were. 

The words that I desired the most.

My heart skipped a beat, but I didn't answer. He was drunk and that's why I couldn't really believe him but nevertheless, I wiped his tears away and lifted his chin so he looked me in the eyes. Only then I noticed the dark circles which had wrapped themselves around his eyes. 

"Are you tired, Harry?" I asked him and ran my thumb gently over his cheek. 

He nodded slightly and began to pout. 

"Let's go to sleep?" 

"Together?" His eyes began to sparkle and were drilling into mine. 

I couldn't resist to smile and nodded slightly. I stood up, took his hand and led him slowly upward. He stumbled every now and then and cursed under his breath which made me giggle. When we reached his bed I laid him down carefully. I grabbed his shirt and wanted to take it off him but Harry didn't raise his arms no matter what I told him. I sighed and let go of him and headed for his pants. I loosened his belt and opened his fly. 

"Lift your hips, Harry." I muttered slightly annoyed and luckily, he did as I had told him. 

I pulled them off and threw them on the ground. I sighed and went down from the bed and was on my way to go to my own room until the voice of a curly haired boy prevented me from it.

"You are going? I thought you sleep with me here?"

For a drunk he could remember things very well.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and turned back to him. 

"I'm right back. I just wanted to put other clothes on."

He shook his head and tried to get up with all his strength. He staggered to his dresser and pulled out a shirt and held it out to me. 

"Put this on." 

He looked at me in such a cute way that my heart melted and a smile started gracing my features. I went up to him and took the shirt out of his hand and began to put it on. When I had slipped it on Harry walked back to his bed and lay down before he could make friends with the ground. Finally, I joined him and lay down on the right side of the bed and stared at the ceiling. After a short time I felt soft curls which caressed my cheek and warm lips which gently pressed themselves down on my mouth. 

"I love you."

That was the only thing I got to hear from the curly haired boy before he fell into a deep sleep and thus let me alone with my thoughts... 

~

(A/N: Don't you love it when Harry is such a cutieee? 'Cause I do! I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! Love you all! ♥)