Chapter 25

Harry's P.O.V. 

"Do you have everything?" I asked her one more time, ran with my right hand through my hair and stepped on the gas. 

"Yes, Harry. How many times do you want to ask me?" She murmured a little annoyed and let out a small sigh. 

I didn't answer her and smiled slightly amused, putting my hand on her thigh. Her skin was the exact opposite to my hand, totally cold and I immediately regretted it not forcing her to wear something else or at least take something else with her that could keep her warm.  

Affectionately, I let my thumb run over her skin and instantly she put her hand on mine. Then she turned my hand around so that the back of my hand lay on her thigh and my palm was directed wide upwards. 

With her ​​delicate fingers, she gently stroked my palm, thus leaving slight goose bumps on my body. It tickled a little but it still felt very nice and comfortable. When I brought my car to a stop at a red light, I turned my head in Hope's direction and looked at her. Her head was lowered. Apparently, she was quite engrossed in her activity. 

"What are you doing?" I asked her curiously and smirked slightly. 

"Nothing." She replied and just started to turn my silver ring which I wore on the middle finger. 

I watched her for a moment and then looked back at the road. At the same time the traffic light changed from red to green and I stepped on the gas again. 

"Are you cold, babe?" 

"Yeah, a little." 

I broke my hand away from her and turned the heat on. Then I took her left hand again and led it to my mouth and placed a gentle kiss on the back of it. Finally, I let our fingers intertwine and then let them fall on my lap. 

Hope's P.O.V. 

I smiled and looked down at our hands, intertwined lying on Harry's lap. A warmth flooded my body and no matter how cheesy this gesture might be, it made ​​my heart melt. 

But when I averted my eyes again and looked out the window, brightly lit clubs caught my attention. I tried to find out which clubs it were but Harry was driving too fast so I could only see blurred letters on the signs, the light flashing in strong neon colors. 

"Those are strip clubs." Harry answered my unspoken question and my head turned into his direction. 

"Oh." 

I bit my lower lip insecurely and rethought my question before I spoke it aloud. 

"Have you ever been in a strip club?" My voice was lower than a murmur and I felt my cheeks suddenly heating. 

"Yes." He replied somewhat thoughtfully and frowned so that a small crease was seen between his eyebrows. He looked highly concentrated into the rearview mirror and then drove straight on the middle lane. 

"Did you enjoy that?" 

"Why do you want to know that?" He asked with a laugh and the small crease between his eyebrows disappeared whereas small dimples appeared on his cheeks. 

"I don't know. I guess I'm just curious." I mumbled slightly embarrassed and shrugged. 

Harry dropped the topic and the rest of the drive which had seemed like an eternity was spent in perfect silence, until Harry finally started to speak. 

"We're here."

Relieved, I breathed out and broke my hand away from Harry's, which had wrapped itself lovingly around mine. I loosened my belt and looked down at myself before I opened the door and got out. Meanwhile, it was dark and the crowd at the entrance of the club grew.