Chapter 19

Hope's P.O.V. 

The next morning I opened my eyes and stretched myself. It was warm. Far too warm. Carefully, I freed myself from Zayn's grip and rolled closer to the edge of the bed, where it was pleasantly cool. We had really done it. Zayn and I had sex and it was almost as nice as with Harry... 

STOP! 

I shook my head slightly to discard the memories with Harry which occurred in my head again. I turned back to Zayn and snuggled into his chest, hoping that it would distract me. But suddenly he looped his body back onto mine and I had to chuckle lowly. 

"Zayn," I rebuked him, laughing and tried to push him away. 

He opened his eyes, supporting himself with his right elbow on the bed and looked into my eyes, grinning. 

"Good morning." He greeted me and kissed my lips softly. 

"Hi." I replied smiling when he had parted from me. 

"Did you sleep well?" 

"Very well." I replied honestly and snuggled into him. 

"You're warm." I mumbled and gently kissed his chest. 

He snickered and wrapped an arm around me to pull me closer.

"Are you hungry?" Zayn asked me caringly and stroked my hair back. 

"A bit and you?" 

"Yes." He replied with a grin and kissed my nose. 

I chuckled slightly and looked him in the eyes. He was such a sweet, attentive and caring boyfriend and even though he and Harry had nothing in common he always reminded me of him. 

When I finally arrived home, I was soaking wet. Zayn had to go to work and even though he insisted on driving me home, I had somehow managed to go alone. 

Sighing, I opened the door and entered the house. My eyes immediately fell on Harry and the unknown girl. They stood in the kitchen and fooled around, kissing eachother gently. 

My heart clenched again and I ran straight into my room. After a few minutes I felt two strong arms around my waist which pressed me against a warm body. 

"Hey, love." Harry greeted me smiling and kissed my cheeks. 

"Hey." I muttered and sighed.

How could he be so cheerful at once? 

He turned around and looked me in the eyes whereupon I became weak. No matter how much hated him. No matter how much he screwed up. That smile made ​​me forget about everything. 

"So, how was it with Zayn?" He asked me with a grin and distracted me from my thoughts. 

I frowned and looked confused. 

"Good...?" 

"And what did you two do?" He asked me cheekily and waggled his eyebrows suggestively. 

I shook my head, grinning slightly.

"Harry, I know what you're up to..." 

"Well, then I don't have to play the fool anymore." He grinned and poked me gently with his index finger in the belly. 

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. 

"I won't tell you." 

"What? Why not?" He pouted and spread out his arms innocently. 

"No, Harry. Don't even try it." I grinned and rushed past him and took a few things out of the wardrobe. 

That was when I remembered something...

"Don't you have a visitor?" I hissed involuntarily and turned around again to face him. 

"Yeah, but my girl is sleeping." He murmured, smiling and flopped down on my bed. 

"Your girl?" 

"Yes, my girl. "

I had to put myself together before I was going to fall into a loud laughter. 

Harry? A girlfriend? What a joke! 

I sighed and stroked my hair to the side and walked towards the bathroom. 

"Where are you going, Hope?" 

"Going to shower." I replied coldly and opened the door. 

"May I come with you?" Harry said, grinning and sat up. 

"No." I answered annoyed and headed into the bathroom and closed the door with full force behind me and started to undress myself.

~

(A/N: Sorry, it's a very short chapter, I know. But to be honest my school started and it's fucking annoying and stressful and whatsoever. I'm sorry if there are some mistakes and I hope you enjoyed it. I'm going to update tuesday! Promise! ♥)