Chapter 22

Hope's P.O.V. 

Timidly I kissed him back and bit softly on his lower lip. He placed his hands gently on my cheeks and pulled me a little closer what made me lay my hands onto his chest and cling to his shirt. He smiled into the kiss and nudged my lower lip with his tongue. I parted my lips and moaned lowly whereupon he let his tongue glide into my mouth and the kiss became more passionately.

My hands went up, digging into Harry's curls and my legs were wrapped around his hips. He groaned softly and pulled abruptly away from me. Our breathing was irregular, we both struggled frantically for air and looked us in the eyes but after a while Harry broke the silence. 

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, running his thumb gently across my cheek. 

I smiled and felt my cheeks blush and lowered my head in embarrassment. But shortly after, Harry gently pushed my chin up with his index finger so I was forced to look at him again. When our eyes met, I could tell that lust and desire were reflected in them. 

"Don't hide." His voice was still a harsh whisper and his eyes were burning into mine. 

He began to kiss my cheek tenderly, then my jaw, my neck...Finally, he went back up to my ear and began to caress it which intensified my desire for him. 

"Let's go to sleep..." He murmured seductively in my ear and kissed it again. 

I was aware that he hadn't meant it in this context but I couldn't care less in that moment. I nodded and put my arms around his neck. He carried me up the stairs to his room and then laid me gently down on his bed. For a moment he looked into my eyes before he allied his lips with mine again. We kissed each other deeply until I pulled away from him to pull off his shirt. With a small smirk on my lips I straddled him and then finally began to kiss down his bare chest which made him let out a loud groan. Nevertheless, I didn't get far because Harry's cell phone began to ring. Disappointment flooded my already excited body and I sat up, my butt pressing into his crotch. He took his mobile and put it to his ear.

"What?" Harry snapped annoyed and and breathed out deeply.

A girl's voice penetrated the phone and I frowned slightly. Just when I wanted to break away from Harry and leave the room, he grabbed my wrist and held me in position. Annoyed, I snatched my wrist from his grip, got off him and lay down beside him. 

"Yeah...No, not for a few days...I don't know, it was actually planned...Then try it again and if it doesn't work, call me later, I'm actually a little busy..." He looked at me with a cheeky grin and bit his lower lip. 

To be honest, I didn't know how to react. Should I be happy or should I break out in tears? I took a deep breath and decided to set up a neutral expression and to follow the conversation. 

"Doesn't matter...Yes, do it...No, it's okay...No, we won't...Yes, as you say." 

I sighed and rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. Without I had realized it, he finished the phone call after a few minutes and put his strong arms around me and pressed my back against his chest. His breath was on my neck and I tensed a little. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked anxiously, turning me so could look at him. 

I just shook my head slightly and looked down at his chest. 

"Hope, look at me." 

I didn't move. 

"Please, Hope." He pleaded, tears forming in my eyes. 

I felt the first tears slowly flowing down and my cheeks heat up again. 

"Hope..." Harry murmured once more, stroking the tears gently away with his thumb. 

This time, I looked up at him. 

"It was a mistake." 

"What?" 

"It was a mistake to sleep with you, Harry. I shouldn't have done it." My eyes looked into his, revealing him every single emotion I felt but my voice was monotonous. 

"Why are you saying that?" 

He frowned as if he wouldn't understand what I had just said. 

I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes briefly, paying attention to every single word which shortly thereafter was leaving my mouth.

"You don't get it, do you, Harry? You took my virginity, You've only played with me and in spite of everything, I fell for your little games! And it hurts like hell to know that I was just a girl on your list and never more than-" I exclaimed exasperated, but stopped in the middle of the sentence when Harry's lips hushed me. 

"You've always been more than that..." Harry whispered under the kiss and pulled me closer to his chest by my hips. 

I just shook my head slightly but made ​​no move to let go of him. 

"Hope, I need you." He breathed amid kisses and nudged his nose against mine gently. 

Again, I just shook my head slightly but kissed him more tenderly. 

"Say that you love me."

I shook my head.

He put his hand gently around my chin and intensified the pressure of his lips. 

"Say it, Hope." He murmured and I gave up. 

"I love you, Harry." 

I never thought I would utter these words out loud but they were true. 

I loved Harry. 

He grinned slightly satisfied into the kiss and pushed me closer to him. Our kiss became in accordance with our wild and frantic breaths. 

"Say it..." I ordered him softly under the kiss. 

He only shook his head, smirked and started to kiss my neck softly.

"Please, Harry. Tell me. "

He pulled abruptly away from me and when I opened my eyes to look into his, he uttered the words which I had longed for so long. 

"I love you, Hope. More than anything else in this world."

~

(A/N: Looooveee you guyyys! ♥)