Chapter 11

Hope's P.O.V.

The two hours went by really fast and when the school bell rang, I stormed out of class and went straight to the car park.

And there I saw him.

Harry.

He stood in front of his car, arms folded across his chest as always and looked around. When I stepped closer, his eyes met mine. A grin placed on his face and in that moment I noticed that I was grinning like an idiot.

When I finally stood before him I smiled up at him and bit my lower lip. His smile fell a little but you could still see his dimples which I loved more than anything. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hi." I mumbled slightly dreamy as I lost myself in his eyes.

"Hi." He replied mumbling and smiled cheekily.

"Get in the car." He ordered softly, stroking my hair to the side and kissing my forehead. 

I nodded smiling and got in.

~

Harry and I sat in the kitchen and ate lunch together. I took a few bites and had to admit that he was a really good cook.

"How does it taste, huh? Good?" He asked me with a grin on his face and took his last bite and stood up to put his plate into the dishwasher.

I nodded and took also my last bite and handed Harry my plate. I drank a little and then got up and stretched, yawning softly.

Harry leaned against the counter and I walked sleepily into his arms.

"I'm tired, Harry." I whispered half asleep and put my head on his chest.

He put his arms around me and pressed me to his chest and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Aren't you going to write an exam in mathematics in a few days?" He murmured into my hair and kissed it again.

Shit! 

I groaned and didn't move an inch because I had no desire to learn anything, although it was the most important exam throughout the year. 

"Do you understand everything?"

I shook my head and breathed in the smell of Harry and perfume.

God, this boy made me really mad.

"Go ahead. You have to learn and I will help you if you don't make any progress."

"Well..." I muttered and then simply took his hand, walking into the direction of my room and gathering my bag on the way.

As we reached the room I let go of his hand and sat down on my bed and took out all my things.

Harry sat down behind me, pulling me close to his chest. I started to learn and asked him something now and then and he explained it to me and fortunately I understood everything.

~

"Whoa, I'm done."

I closed the book, stood up and walked over to my desk, putting all my stuff on it.

"You did great, Babe."

"Yeah. Thanks again." I muttered smiling and went back to the bed.

Harry grinned widely at me, grabbed my arm and pulled me onto him. I squealed laughing and sat directly on his crotch.

"And, what do you want to do now?" He asked with a grin, biting on his lower lip and looking at me.

"I don't know." I mumbled innocently back and moved a little bit back and forth to annoy him.

I leaned forward and rested my forehead against his and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Hmm..." He muttered with a grin and put his hands on my butt .

"How about if I fuck you now, Baby?"

"Stop thinking with your cock, Harry."

"But I want to..." He pouted and dropped his lower lip out .

He looked so damn cute and that he stroked my legs made ​​it easier not to oppose but we had to look up to the fact. We were siblings...

"Harry, we're siblings. We can't do that."

"You enjoyed the last few times, didn't you?" He asked me seriously and gently stroked his thumb over my flushed cheek.

He looked intensely into my eyes, making me damn nervous.

"Yes, Harry. I did enjoy the last few times but that isn't-"

"So what? Then it's just weird."

He rolled me off him and leaned half over me and kissed me gently.

"You enjoyed the last times, that's the most important thing." He whispered into the kiss, kissing me more passionately.

And again he had cracked me because I returned his kisses and didn't block.

He kissed my lips, my cheeks, my neck and I allowed it because my brain was off. But when his hand slipped under my shirt I came back to me.

"Harry. I really can't do this." I mumbled, trying to remain steadfast because his kisses made ​​me really weak.

"I think it's okay though." He muttered, still caressing my neck.

"But I don't!" It came out a little louder even though it wasn't meant that way.

Abruptly, he pulled away and looked at me with a frown.

"Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders slightly and sighed. I wanted it so much but it was so wrong.

"We are siblings, Harry. And what we did yesterday or before that... that wasn't okay."

"But you said that you liked it and biologically we aren't siblings."

"Yes, Harry. I liked it but to me you're just like a brother. And this is all based on sex anyway. Even if we weren't stepsiblings, everything would only based on sex."

"Don't you feel love?"

Those words made my heart beat faster but I knew he felt nothing. You could see it. But my feelings were real and I just couldn't tell him.

"Would it be wrong to say 'no'?"

"But I want you so much." He murmured, stroking gently across my cheek again.

"I really do not feel anything."

He kissed me gently and nudged his nose gently against mine.

"Still nothing?" He asked, brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

"No, Harry! Understand it! I don't want you!" My voice was getting louder and I ran out of the room.

I heard his heavy footsteps behind me and felt his grip on my arm and after a few seconds I was pressed to his chest.

"Damn, Hope! I want you! And I can't bear to see you going around with some random dick who just wants to get into your pants!" He shouted, holding my arms tightly against his chest.

"Are you talking about yourself?" I cried, looking at him completely hurt.

He couldn't love me.

He couldn't do that.

His grip loosened immediately and I pulled my hands away.

I ran down to the bathroom, locked myself in, undressed and stepped into the shower, hoping that everything was just a silly nightmare.

But then I felt that sharp pain in my chest, my tears which came involuntarily down my cheeks and mingled with the hot water and knew from there that it was all real...

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! And thank you for all your comments and votes! It means a lot to me! xo ♥)

14 votes 'til the next chapter? ♥