Chapter 14

Hope's P.O.V.

I kissed him gently and could feel my heart beat faster and faster against my chest with every second. The kiss became more intense and Zayn stroked my cheek gently with his thumb, which made me even more nervous. When he broke away, he leaned his forehead against mine, breathing uneasily.

"Wow..." He muttered more to himself and opened his eyes to look into mine.

I smiled slightly and looked into his eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes looked so adorable and warm. A complete contrast to Harry's emerald green ones, which included rather coldness and distance.

"I love you, Hope."

My heart stopped beating when I heard those words.

"Zayn, I-" I muttered, unsure what to say.

I closed my eyes for a second and collected my thoughts, exhaling deeply.

"I don't know what to say." I said honestly and bit my lower lip, looking into his eyes, which held a hint of despair in them.

"I'm sorry, Hope. I don't know what got into me. I just have so much feelings for you and I-"

Before he could continue his sentence, I straddled him and pressed my lips gently against his. Confident I took his hands, put them on my hips and put my own arms around his neck.

"I love you, Zayn." I breathed against his lips and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

And there they were.

The words that can fill every heart with hope.

When we parted from each other, Zayn looked me in the eyes. A brief silence fell over us, which I had felt as pleasant. But after a few seconds, Zayn broke it.

"You're so beautiful."

My mouth twitched and I blushed slightly.

"I know that it might sound a bit outdated but do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked and smiled shyly at me.

"I'd love to." I replied with a smile and gave him a tender kiss.

He returned it and put his arms around my hips and bit my lower lip, grinning slightly against it.

"I love you." He muttered into the kiss and nudged his nose gently against mine.

~

"Do you want to come in?" I asked Zayn smiling and looked at him, running a hand through my hair.

"Sure." He said as he parked his car in our driveway.

We got out and walked hand in hand in, where we were meet with exemplary noises. I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

"Harry and...?"

"...Shelly." I admitted, blushing slightly.

I licked my lips and went upstairs into my room with Zayn. With a sigh, I closed the door behind us to dampen the noises a little bit, but didnt't succeed.

"Harry and Shelly?" Zayn asked again, visibly confused and sat down on my bed.

I just shrugged my shoulders and sat down on a chair across from him.

"Come here." He muttered, holding his arms open for me and I obeyed.

I stand up and strolled over to him, letting myself fall into his arms and leaning my head on his shoulder. He spread gentle kisses on my cheek and I giggled slightly.

"Do you like Shelly?" He asked me and kissed my neck gently.

I shook my head and sighed.

"I hate her." I admitted and pouted slightly.

Zayn chuckled and I could tell that it made my heart beat faster. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him repeatedly on the cheek.

"Zayn?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

He smiled and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I grinned and gave him a kiss on the lips and bit the lower one gently. But suddenly I heard an all too familiar voice and I stopped my actions.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey Hope. I 'm just-" I began when I entered her room, but interrupted myself as my look fell on my best friend and my sister.

Zayn and Hope.

Together.

On her fucking bed.

"Oh, hey, Zayn. What are you doing here?" I asked slightly confused and looked at the two, trying to suppress my temper, but still put a slight smile on.

Their fingers were intertwined and he stroked gently over her knuckles with his thumb.

"Hope and I went to my house after the school and ate something together and now we're sitting here..." He explained a bit awkwardly and tried to smile at him.

Fuck!

I completely forgot it.

"Yeah, right. I'm sorry, Hope. I've totally forgotten it. Thank you, Zayn." I muttered and took a deep breath and glanced at the floor.

"Yeah, Harry. I noticed it." Hope returned coldly and I knew she was fucking pissed.

I looked back up at them and sighed.

"I'm really sorry, Hope. Today wasn't just-" I started, but Zayn interrupted me immediately.

"Alright then. I'll leave you to alone."

Hope and Zayn stood up and just before Zayn could take a step forward, Hope pulled him into her and kissed him passionately on the lips.

At that moment I felt a rush of jealousy in my body.

When they parted, Zayn grinned slightly  and bit her lower lip softly.

"Until tomorrow, then." He murmured with a slight smile and then came up to me.

"See you, Haz." He said barely, smiled at me briefly and then disappeared out of the room.

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! Love you all! ♥)

20 votes 'til the next chapter? xo