CandleLight Dinner

"You're so gorgeous,

I can't say anything to your face,

'Cause look at your face,

And I'm so furious,

At you for making me feel this way,

But, what can I say?

You're gorgeous."

-Gorgeous, Taylor Swift-

Vincenzo Colombo

I stumbled into Licia's room like a pathetic kid, my eyes looking here and there for her. "Licia?" I called, getting no answer, "Licia!" I huffed in frustration when I got nothing but silence in response— before I turned my head to the bathroom door which opened quickly, Licia's black nest of a head peaking through, and she stepped out.

"Yes?" She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Get your ass over here." I ordered and sat on her couch, her following me and standing in front of me. "What do girls like?" I asked absentmindedly. Licia frowned, making me want to choke her to death. "Licia, what impresses girls?" I repeated, trying to be more specific this time. Licia was silent for a second, seeming like she was thinking, before she spoke,

"Well, I— I mean, All I like is staying in my room, Boss, I wouldn't know..." I clenched my jaw at her useless answer and stood up, not wanting to waste any more of my time. "I guess you should ask Georgia or St..."

Her voice faded as I walked out of her room without listening to what she had to say.

This is so fucking frustrating. For the first time in my life, I wish I were some high school boy that knew how to impress the girl he liked. Young boys do stuff like that so easily as if it's a part of their daily life. And, I'm sure it is— but that stuff doesn't happen here ever so frequently, it actually never happens, expect for in my case. I think, I might be the only guy in all Gangs that is so starstruck after a girl. But, can't say I'm embarrassed of it. It is what it is, and there's nothing so surprising about liking a girl as beautiful and as mesmerizing as Mary Jane.

I could never be ashamed of being crazy after her...

In fact, I would feel pride in having her in my arms as I walk her through the city. As I show her off to the entire world. I'm lucky to even have her under my roof— well, not that she's willing to be here but, still. She is here. I want her to be willing to stay with me. What does she have, anyway? As far as I know, she has nothing behind. Except for that little boy that she lived with, and her cute little house. I can built her the same house if she wants it. However, the boy? I don't think so he can come back.

I know I have no logical right over her, but even the thought of a male's shadow near her makes my blood boil.

Fuck, I need to stop.

I went downstairs for I don't know what reason, just looking for any sort of help. No one here has any kind of experience with women. All of us are beyond oblivious in the topic. Everyone is so caught up in killing and stealing that the thought of women never passed through anyone's mind.