I'm Scary

"Love of mine,

Someday you will die,

But I'll be close behind,

I will follow you into the dark."

-I Will Follow You Into The Dark, Death Cab For Cutie-

Vincenzo Colombo

Just a light slap on the cheek and Mary Jane will be laying across the room. She really is annoying me. Purposely. I don't what's up with her and repeating everything I say.

"You better stop before I drag you across the street," I warned her, and surprisingly she stopped, sitting on the bed. There was silence for a while and I sat beside her too.

"You better stop before I drag you across the street," She quickly copied my words-- and stood up, running outside the room. I clenched my jaw and ran after her outside. I chased her downstairs, my long strides faster than her's and I soon fisted her long hair, making her scream, "Ahh!"

I grabbed the back of her neck and pressed her front to the wall. Moving closer enough that my chest touched her back, I whispered,

"I kidnapped you... Why the hell are you behaving like we're something, huh?" I pressed harder, hearing her gasp. "Do you really like to think we are something? Would you like that to happen?" I continued to torture her with my filthy mouth. Like it or not, we will be something. I know it-- because I want it.

"No... No, no, no..." She whined. I chuckled and moved her hair away, lightly kissing her soft skin, loving the way the hair on her nape stood up.

"What's wrong? Where's the repeating everything I say? Hm?"

She struggled and pushed herself into my body, making me inhale loudly as my mood changed with a snap. What. I slowly looked down,

God...

My hands quickly let go of the girl and I stepped backwards. Mary Jane turned around, a surprised look
on her face. Looking around for a place to escape, she quickly ran up the stairs again. I stood still, before the unneeded thing inside of me pushed me to follow the girl upstairs. Upstairs and everywhere.

I followed her upstairs. Not at a fast pace. In a slow one. Even at my slow pace, I reached my room and she was still running around the place. What is she doing...

She ran past Johnny's room-- my body froze when the door opened and hit her in the face, the force making her fall. Dahhak opened the door further and frowned at the laying girl on the ground, "Wow, what happened?" He sat down, and I ran towards them too, pushing Dahhak away before he could touch her.

"Can't you fucking spend a single day without doing anything stupid, you piece of shit?" I gritted out and pushed him again, this time making him fall backwards. I looked down at the groaning girl and quickly pulled her closer to me. Her head laying on my thigh as she rubbed it furiously. I opened my mouth, my heart wanting to ask her if she's okay, but my brain stopping me from saying the words I've never said before.

Don't say it. At least not in front of Dahhak. He's a news bird sending the things to people I don't want him to.

I ignored my almost aching heart. Instead I forcefully made her sit up and shook her, "Wake the fuck up. I don't have time to babysit you." I growled and stood up, pulling her up with me by her arm. I pulled her towards my room, and my eyebrows furrowed when I heard light sobs of the girl with her head low. I didn't turn my head to look at her. I couldn't. I shouldn't.